I just wanted to check... Is this normal?

HeppiBean

Reaction score
Hey girls just a quick on.....

Was just laying in bed trying to decide on a film to watch when I got a sharp "stabbing" pain quite high up in my vag and then the feeling of being quite "wet" down there :/ Went to the toilet to check and underwear was only slightly damp but I feel sodden! Keep getting the stabbing pains now as well..... Is this normal? :shock: xx

Just started getting pains in my tummy as well :( I'm such a worrier and this is kinda scaring me :( x

Hope everythings ok chick xx If you're still worried maybe give midwife a call? x

sounds like francescas on the move hun. i got this when lo was moving down. xx

I've had stabbing pain n increased discharge over past few weeks

If I had to describe it I'd say it was around my pubic bone area n feels like baby is scratching my from inside with her nails, but I no it's not this coz it's way to low!! I've been told it's babys head Ging lower n discharge is a add on coz of extra pressure, it really takes ur breath away n takes Ages to get up n move to get confey again, I feel about 80 x

I get sharp stabbing pains to hun, takes my breath away! X

Hey, I am getting some pains as well; sharp stabbing pains which are making me wince and think 'is this a sign' and at night I am so uncomfortable, I think the pains are expected, but always worth checking if worried... x

I've had stabbing pain n increased discharge over past few weeks

If I had to describe it I'd say it was around my pubic bone area n feels like baby is scratching my from inside with her nails, but I no it's not this coz it's way to low!! I've been told it's babys head Ging lower n discharge is a add on coz of extra pressure, it really takes ur breath away n takes Ages to get up n move to get confey again, I feel about 80 x

That's exactly what it was like! Like something was scratching me! Better way to put it...

And nmf I think you may be right as I can feel her head right at the bottom of my tummy this morning, like a hard round lump :shock: and I can breathe!! :D

Pains still there but not as bad as it was last night, kept me awake for ages :( Is more of an annoying twinge this morning. Thanks everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back