i just want to sleep

This is what I have...I have no trouble getting off to sleep but wake up an hour later wide awake...and this continues through the night! If I were you I'd take the nap this afternoon if you can....from experience I can tell you it makes no difference to how you sleep that night! I've tried staying up several times and then still don't sleep at night so now I just sleep whenever I can! xx

I've just been to sleep for an hour and half and I feel so much better. I seem to sleep better in the afternoon than at night time. Maybe I should get my housework done at night and sleep all day:nap::)

well done alot of walking today and now i feel even more tired so hopefully will sleep tonight now. xx

I seem to feel more awake as soon as I come to bed, which has happened again tonight. Also mum did some gloss painting in my house today and the smell is annoying me even with the Windows open.

Hmmm anyone else still awake? I have had 3 bags of crisps. Now on a caramel egg :)

meee im still up :) in bed though. The other half is rolling about snoring... :lol:

Last edited:
Me! Heartburn keeping me up again. I'm so tired though but I've no chance of sleeping :( xx

Sorry you're both still awake! Nmf have you tired raising your head up with pillows when you're lying down? I'm going to try and sleep again. Have all the Windows upstairs to get the paint fumes out!
Hope you get some sleep soon too snr!

Ah well, I managed 3 hours sleep before being wide awake again :(

I got 6 hours last night - quite good for me! x

I didn't fall for ages then loo breaks lol. X

I suppose it is all practice for when baby is here :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members