I Just want to scream!!!!

v11kae

Reaction score
lol, I have got to be one of the most optimistic and sometimes too optimistic a person I know but I gotta get this out.

I have never been one for taking what other people say personally, usually I dont give a toss but people lol.

I have had enough of people commenting on how far I still have to go and asking, are you sure its not twins!!! I think I would know by now at 30 weeks if It was twins considering I get a scan every 4 weeks.
Had a neighbour ask me my due date today and when I said 10 weeks to go today and the date all I got was that play doh 'I could remould your face look and "not that long surely!"
It isnt my fault I am so short and there is no where for it to go! lol I mean I measure fine, baby isnt big just normal I just dont have a long body lol

lmao, now I cant stop laughin listening to myself moan, I feel like a headcase, why should I worry if I look big, my little bundle is healthy and will come out when its ready. I mean, it could be worse, afetr I give birth it goes, I could be incurably ugly and then what would I do. I would certainly rather be a nice person than nasty and bitter for the rest of my days.

To all us pregnant Gals out there, here's to our healthy, Happy, and big as they want to get bumps!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! lol

p.s thanks for listening!

I know exactly how you feel but with me it is the other way round.

I am so tired of being so small. I went in to Dorothy Perkings the other day and the shope assistant asked when I was due. When I told her the look on her face was of shock and disbelief and she asked me 'where I was hiding it'! This is happening all the time and it's so annoying. I feel like a fraud or something.

My mothers been keeping on about it too and all my relatives, I Was actually getting quite worried. Thankfully tho the midwife put my mind at rest. Apparantll and long bodied I'm just neat, but it woulkd be nice to show a little more. :? I've got a scan on Tuesday just to put my mind at rest.

Women come in all shapes and sizes though so we really shouldn't be too bothered.

I have had this no end too and it really does my head in as far as I am aware I measure fine, I have quite a short body and long legs so as all the weight I have gained has gone to my belly assume thats why I look bigger at least people cant go ohh hasnt she got a fat arse etc!!! Well should find out in a week or so just how big this one actually is.

Yea im getting the "oh my god what do u mean u rnt due till march 1st" looks. But like the rest of you im measuring fine.....1cm+ so they can ask all they like!
I have to say id rather b smaller though......just because my back may not hurt as much then???????????

I measured small (fundus height) but Damien came out 5lb 13oz at 6 weeks early! Size of bump means nothing half the time.

When I was pregnant, my friend said to me 'God havn't you got fat!'.....I was not impressed! :evil:

Hiya,
I cant believe how nosey people can be. I too am quiet short and got the usual questions. I felt like going round with a sign on my head with my due date. Oh and the best one was when people would come up and say 'havent you had it yet'. Of course I havent sodin had it yet, i was the size of a bus. People expect you to tell them the names you have picked and the sex if you know it and get quiet offended if you tell them you want to keep the info to yourself. Why do they need to know?.

After I had my daughter people would gape after I told them she was 9lb 3oz. Im only 5ft and they would say 'is your husband big'. He isnt but I was tempted to say something cheeky.
Its best to get it off your chest on here than to some poor unsuspecting soul who thinks he is the first funny bugger to ask you something you have heard 10 times already that day.

Take care
Laura

Well, I have to say that people couldn't make up their minds about me! When I thought I was showing quite a bit, my sister would tell me I was huge. I remember talking to a shop assistant once around that time and I was saying that I wouldn't fit into anything for much longer, she looked at me and said, "Oh, are you pregnant?"

NOW at 8 months my neighbour is saying, "you're so tidy", the midwife who admitted me to hospital last said, "you're carrying a big baby aren't you?", my doctor said I'd doubled in size, my oby/gyn says that I'm a nice tidy size for my dates and my husband says that I'm just starting to look pregnant (but I think he's being sweet.)

The other day, my sister, who I love to bits, but who is a trifle insensitive at times, asked me in front of a room full of people if a tiny bulge at the centre of my belly was my navel or the seam of my jeans! :oops: And the usual comments about being huge pale into significance against the embarrassment of that!

*hug* for Laura's mum...know how you feel hun...

Sue

My worst comment was form my dad the other day.

He said "Your legs have got bigger as well haven't they!"

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

No shit sherlock, this is pregnancy! I was so mad!

Actually my thighs have only gone up by one inch, so I think he needs disctinctively stronger glasses, the blind git!

Of course I'm not bitter! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw bless, Dads can be so insensitive!

My Dad is a heavy man with a large paunch. Since I started showing he's made numerous references to whether or not I'm as big as my Mom was, when she was pregnant (apparently her navel disappeared completely when she was carrying my brother, and my Mum was not a big woman). He's also called me "fatty" to my face - jokingly of course, there is no other way I would take it! :evil:

BUT I got my own back by getting my sister to take a photo of both of us pointing to our tummies, and called it "his is bigger!" in the photo album! :evil:

hehehehe

Sue

It isnt my fault I am so short and there is no where for it to go! lol I mean I measure fine, baby isnt big just normal I just dont have a long body lol
i couldn't agree more!! with 4 1/2 weeks left to go, everybody keeps commenting and asking "haven't you had it yet?" - no, obviously not!! all my measurements are spot on too and baby was average size at a scan at 28 weeks. i have another scan next week, so should hopefully get an estimated weight then as well!

hmmm i agree with all you girls, it seems that once you are pregnant you become public property, i was differant sizes with each of my pregnancies, with Emily i was the size of a bus, you could tell i was pegnant from behind my arse was HUGE!!!!! Put on 4 stone

With Jack i had nice bump at front obviously i put on weight all over about 3 1/2 stone intotal but carried differrantly.

What i want to know is why people who you barely know think that its acceptable to say stuff like " god havent you got big?" I mean if you saw someone who had just put on weight you woudn't say " how many pies have you eaten?"" would you.

The beat one i have had is someone in a shop that i dont see from 1 month to the next say" look at you you skinny thing are you sure you are eating?" ( i just happen to be lucky and hide bulges well) but what has it got to do with anyone how fat, thin, tall or small i am???

Ok rant over :p

i was in tescos yesterday and the worker on the till asked how long i have to go???? considering im only 20 weeks its not a question u usually hear so wen i sed iv got till may she looked gob smaked and sed "y r u so big"
errrrr none cuz i eat loadsa pies?????

lol i was very big with Dior but she only weighed 5lb im usually a size 10 so god knows y i go so big! but wen my waters broke with Dior i could see my belly shrinkin lol i must just carry lots of water
!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back