I just want her out now

Tasha20

Reaction score
Had another crappy night getting in and out for a wee :x , it wouldnt bother me so much if my pelvis didn't hurt like it does, its a right mission trying to get in and out :(

And it made a horrible noise too when I moved at one point, it sounded like a massive crunching noise, even OH cringed :?

I just want her out now lol I just want to get on with it and have my body back :(

Got ages to go yet, I don't know how you must feel budge you must be so uncomfortable. I feel for all you ladies that are due any time soon :hug:

i dont want my lil miss yet at all :shakehead:

fixing up my place first...

slightly enjoy my last 'free' birthday :shock:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Then I dont mind her coming between dec 15 - dec 31 :cheer:

mine does the same tasha...to get out of bed i have to make 6 little shuffle attempts to get onto my other side, bear the noise of my pelvis cracking which has woke OH up a few times,actually get out of bed and it feels like everything is gonna drop out of me, then I have to trudge downstairs to the other end of the house just for a wee! :wall:

your not alone :hug:

Jade89 said:
mine does the same tasha...to get out of bed i have to make 6 little shuffle attempts to get onto my other side, bear the noise of my pelvis cracking which has woke OH up a few times,actually get out of bed and it feels like everything is gonna drop out of me, then I have to trudge downstairs to the other end of the house just for a wee! :wall:

your not alone :hug:

Im lucky then cuz our bathroom is only arcoss the hall from the bedroom, I really feel for you :hug:

And thanks Jade :)

Yeah I feel for all the ladies due now too.

I feel fed up some days. 11 weeks or so is still a long time.....but then the longer he stays in there cooking the better :)

Tasha20 said:
Had another crappy night getting in and out for a wee :x , it wouldnt bother me so much if my pelvis didn't hurt like it does, its a right mission trying to get in and out :(

And it made a horrible noise too when I moved at one point, it sounded like a massive crunching noise, even OH cringed :?

I just want her out now lol I just want to get on with it and have my body back :(

Got ages to go yet, I don't know how you must feel budge you must be so uncomfortable. I feel for all you ladies that are due any time soon :hug:

aww don't wish her out yet. if she came out now she'd be poorly and have to stay in hospital for weeks so you'd still not have her.

Be patient you moaning minnie :hug:

I know :( I dont want her to come yet really because she would be poorly, like you said im just being a moaning minnie :D :lol:

Ill get over it, just wish it would hurry along :D

tasha before you know it you'll be like me! :hug: :rotfl:

:shock: overdue, I hope not lol :lol: :hug:

I know it will go by quickly and she will be here and I will be wishing she was still inside me at the 3am feed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back