I just don't know!?

hannan

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Does anyone know whether you would experience the same symptoms with all pregnancies? When I was PG last year I had really sore BBs early on, so since I have been trying the last two cycles and haven't had sore BBs, I've been so depresssed right from ovulation.
This cycle, my BBs haven't been sore but just seem fuller. I did a test yesterday but BFN. I did another one today and the line is so, so, so, so faint that I think I'm imagining it! I'm so scared to take my temps tomorrow morning in case they'll have dropped then I'll know for sure that it's game over. Any thoughts anyone?
Thanks xxxx

hun if you have a line no matter how faint it usually means a positive i would wait till 2moro and test again should be a bit darker every day
good luck xxxxx

Hiya,
If there is a line on the test you are pregnant no matter how faint it is, you can only get a false negative reading due to the hcg hormones not yet being strong enough (the exception is if you're on certain hormone tablets)

Good luck
Manda x

Wayhay Hannan!!!

So pleased for you!!! A line is a line. My advise would be to go and buy a different brand of test and try that tomorrow.

Congratulations!!! :lol:

Hi Hannan

Some test gave me very faint lines,the ones that worked best for me were clear blue digital and boots own!! :D
(Believe me i tried em all :oops: )!!

Hope you get your BFP soon!!

Oh Hannan what great news.. as the others said a line is a line.. and i was same when I first saw my bfp in Dec.. so faint I didn't believe it.. took 10 tests in total over 3 days... before and on day AF due.. all became a little darker but none negative...

Congrats!!! I bought my tests from ebay.. the cheapy ones and they have always been accurate.. xxxx

Keep us posted!! Hopefully you will soon believe it.. don't bother with your temps [although i took my temps for 14 weeks into this pregnancy for fear of m/c again!!!! ] just take more tests and then start celebrating!!xx

Thanks so much girls for all your replies xxxx I have been logging on almost everyday and following your posts for ages.

I still don't reallly know what's going on! :?
This morning I did another FR test and there was a complete nothingness on the test, but when I compared it to yesterday's test I could still definitely see the faintest line in the world on the one from yesterday.
Anyway, today I went out and bought some more tests (I'm spending a fortune :roll: ) Again, it is unbelievably faint :(
I'm now starting to feel a bit worried because I ovulated on Day15 and am now on Day29, so really there should be some sort of definite line if I was PG?
Good news was that my temps were still up this morning. I'll keep you all posted
xxxxx

Hi Hannan

It took two weeks for me to get a faint line so don't worry yet :) !!

It took 2 1/2 weeks to get a line with a first response :? A lot of people say they are rubbish!!

Give it a couple of days and then test first thing in the morning,I will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks Nikki, I'll try to wait until Sunday!
xxxxxx

The darkness of the line depends on your hcg levels and in some people might take a while to get high enough to make the line dark, like i said and others said before a line is a line and you'd better believe it ya preggers :) congrats

Hi Hannan,

Just wanted to wish you loads of luck for when you test again, but it sounds to me like you already have your positive!!!!

Amy xx

I really don't know what is happening - I'm now on Day 31 and I tested this morning with a Clearblue test. There was no line within the 10 minutes but when I looked later there is a line (I know they recommend to discard the test after 10mins).
Still no AF and 16th day of high temps.
I really hoped that I would get a (+) this morning because when I was last PG and tested on Day31 with a Clearblue, I got a (+) straightaway :(

Maybe getting some sensitive tests from ebay would be better. Clear blue sometimes don't work till later on. I wouldn't recommend using first response though I haven't heard good things about them. Keep us informed.
Hope u are :)

Hi Hannan

As long as AF :twisted: doesn't turn up you still have a chance!! :)
I had the same with clearblue then the next day i did another and got a positive and that was in the evening :?

The test that showed up first with me was sainsbury's own and i did that about lunchtime didn't drink much beforehand though!!

If you have a sainsbury's near you go and grab one,they are not too exspensive either :D

If you really think you are pregnant keep trying different brands after about 4 positives i tried a 'predictor' and got a negative so then did another 2 boots's own and got 2 positives so i reckon different brands react better for different people at different times :?

Good luck keep us posted xx

Well, no wonder I wasn't getting lines straight away on the numerous tests I bought! I wasn't PG and woke up on this crappy wet, windy cold Monday morning with AF pains and then AF. Great.
I'm off now to change my ticker as for some reason I was three days late this time.
Bye
xxx

awww hannah im so sorry hunni *sending you a massive hug*

xxx

so sorry you didnt get your bfp this month hannan hun dont give up xxxx

Hannan, I'm so sorry hun. As the others said, don't give up. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads