I just don't feel prgenant anymore!

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Well as this is my second time round (I have a 16 month old) I really thought I wouldn't be paranoid this time. Ha! Well today I have convinced myself something is wrong. I don't feel sick anymore, my boobs don't hurt now, i'm not that tired...oh and the big one-when I cough or sneeze i don't get the ligament sharp pain that i would always get a few days ago. I honestly don't think I can wait the four weeks until my 12 week scan...going crazy! x

i feel exactly the same as you hun.

I'm making myself forget about it though because i will stress myself out otherwise.

With my other pregnancies i felt sick immediately and i also had painful boobs for ages but this one nothing at all. :think:

Roll on 12 weeks hey :hug: and we'll probably think why did we worry ourselves silly! :doh:

Ola & congrats on the pregnancy!

I haven't felt any small cramps like I have for the past few days but had no other "signs" of something going wrong so I'm trying to put it down to paranoia.

..I think as you approach the first scan/12 week mark everyone must feel slightly anxious that something's not quite right because the exciting (& sometimes dreaded) time is nearly here to see/hear our LO.

I'm sure everything is fine! :)

i was really paranoid when i lost all my symptoms but it doesnt mean anything is wrong, just enjoy it while they arent there, i was sick from about 4 weeks for a few days then it disappeared for ages and came back at about 8weeks till i was around 15weeks and it was awful!!!!

I don't feel pregnant either and I am 22 nealry 23 weeks :lol:

I'm also feeling the same but keep reasuring myself saying that i've had no bleeding so things must be ok and i'm sticking with that. Just take things easy and i'm sure everything will be fine for us all.

ok so had a bit of pinky discharge the other day, got completely scared and got a referral to the early pregnancy unit. Had my scan today and saw my little baby! All is fine, I'm paranoid, and silly, and a very lucky lady :)

thanks for all the replies xx

Wonderful news, glad all is well. Rest and try to relax - I know it is very hard to do :hug:

That's really good news. Don't worry about losing your symptoms, they really do come and go right throughout :)

Congrats on your BFP!

Try not to worry, symptoms do come and go - its normal. I had all the same concerns in my first tri, as do most other women... am sure you'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back