• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just can't BD anymore :(

Gaby

Reaction score
Whenever DH and i BD, i get a bit of pain and think "what if i'm preg, what if i'm hurting it?" I try to keep going, but i keep noticing twinges more and just end up being completely turned off and worried. I even cried last night :( Didn't let DH know i cried tho. I haven't had a proper BD in a week now! (you can see that on my fertility friend - i chart it. only chart it when DH, erm, you get the idea)

I know i'm being really stupid. But i've just not felt like BDing at all lately either :(

Not really sure why i posted this :roll: Guess u guys might have some advice.

i to get some sharp pain down below, normally it is just a matter of changing angle. and all is fine.

I know how you feel about BD, im not normally in mood but oh knows my weak spot so

:cheer:

I try changing angle, but usually i'm already turned off -_- Maybe I should talk to DH about it. He won't understand tho :roll:

i feel a bit like this since ttc
its put the pressure on and B'ding feels not about us loving each other and pleasure :oops: its about making babies
when were B'ding all i think is has it worked yet?
sorry your feeling like this but b'ding wouldn't hurt a baby so don't worry
:hug:

Pretty sure I'm past OVing so its not cause its about baby making. Guess its cause its my first month ttc and i'm worried about hurting anything if i'm preg :? I was told BDing wont hurt a baby so long as there's no pain, and i've been having a bit of pain BDing

sometimes pain BDing can be due to an infection which is possible is you've been Bding a lot lately.

perhaps you should pop to the docs to check.

I wouldn't have thought being this early on in possible pregnancy you would have any baby associated pain......but i know nothing about being pregnant so everyone feel free to correct me!

Thanks chellieboo. May go to the docs soon to get a blood test anyway ^_^;

Could also be a sympton of endometris (sp)

Ask your gp to send you for checks honey as its more common than people realise, wishing you luck :hug:

:shock: Just looked that up... It sounds bad. Really hope its not that. Doubt it is. Not contant pain ^_^; Will get checked out soon tho. Just need DH to give me some money first (haven't changed docs to a local one yet and bus to my old one is £5.30 return -_- )

I had pain last month in my overy area when BDing it went after af. I was a bit scared of BDing after bfp (not so big or fat) but got down to it last nite and it was good to have sex with no agenda.
Remember that if you tense up it can cause pain

That's true. Thanks hun :hug:

I can tell u why DH wont be getting any tonight...

I'M IN SUCH A BAD MOOD WITH HIM!!!

it may be tension from anxiety...When we were having fertility treatment we were instructed when to have sex ( very romantic NOT) and it was always harder becuase it felt like a limited chance and i got some pain.

If you get pain move immediately don't wait till you are turned off or go for what you know won't hurt

but would speak to a doc just to get it checked out

i get pain too gaby , when its deep or from behind (sory way tmi :oops: ) i think its acutally my tumour that causes it as its the same pain i had durring my internal when she hit it :shock: .

:shock:

Anyway, we did it last night :cheer: Even AFTER that HUGE argument we had

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back