what's the chances?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by kellie, Jun 15, 2005.

1. kellie

kellie Well-Known Member

hey everyone, hope you are all good! haven't been on for ages but i would like to pick your brains if you don't mind....DH and I bd late last saturday night (4th) and on the monday morning dh went on away on a business trip, then that afternoon i got a + opk. What do you think are my chances of still catching as we didn't bd the day I got the +opk? I know it's still really early but I'm not sure if i'm having early symptoms or not...I think so but then it's probably wishful thinking! I hope that makes sense and thank you for any advice :D Luv kel xx

2. margaret

margaret Well-Known Member

I think you can still live in hope! The books I read say that the sperm can live from 3 to 5 days. so...if his little beings were inside you 1.5-2 days before you ovulated, they were ready pounce when the egg was released!

Baby dust!!

3. hope5756

hope5756 Member

yeah its a good point about the sperm lasting 3 days... and if you do get prego you will more then likely have a girl since sperm that are boys can do fast, but they peter out after a short ways, but girls are slower so they save there endurance til the end like around day 2.5 or 3... how you get a bfp... let us know