i heard it!!

Rheych

Reaction score
at last, i picked up little Lord (or Lady) Feutus' heartbeat with my doppler

I am so happy I could sing! doesn't it beat really fast at first?!

ooooo SO EXCITED now!!

:dance::dance:

thats brill i may have to invest in a doppler!!they sound amazing xx

I didn't tell anyone I had bought it (apart from people on here!) until today and my Mum told me off and said I will be obsessed :lol: ah well, it's all good for the peace of mind

i would spend 25 quid on cigs and booze on a Friday if I wasn't pregnant so I think it's money well spent! can lend to friend in the future too

I'm still tryin 2 find mine lol,v frustrating xxx

not sure if it made any difference but when i used a normal body lotion instead of the gel it seemed to work better?!

worth a try?

My Doppler came yesterday and I've tried twice but I couldn't hear the heart beat but I'm certain I could hear him/her moving around. I'm certain it was the baby coz everything was silent and then there would be a sudden loud whoosing noise - have you heard that too?

My Doppler came yesterday and I've tried twice but I couldn't hear the heart beat but I'm certain I could hear him/her moving around. I'm certain it was the baby coz everything was silent and then there would be a sudden loud whoosing noise - have you heard that too?

yeah i think it's your stomach babe and gas move around :lol:

i am 4 weeks further along than you and heard it really low down near my pubic bone to the left as you look down (and it was really feint) i bought mine at about the same time as you and have been trying since then (and sending myself loopy not finding it!!)

yeah i think it's your stomach babe and gas move around :lol:

i am 4 weeks further along than you and heard it really low down near my pubic bone to the left as you look down (and it was really feint) i bought mine at about the same time as you and have been trying since then (and sending myself loopy not finding it!!)

I thought it may be gas :-( but I'm gonna stay positive and te myself it's my little one ha ha. Funnily enough it was exactly the same place where I heard my whoosh (gas/maybe baby moving - I think he/she was waving)!
Thanks for the reply anyway. I'm only gonna listen on a weekend or the battery will run out before the baby is even big enough for me to hear it:-/

I found little mans heartbeat at 13 weeks very very low down but just like someone mentioned found the gel to be rubbish! I've been using oil and pick it up much more easily!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back