Excited!!

Jody

Reaction score
Today is my birthday and last night and this morning I am 80% sure I heard baby's heartbeat on the doppler!!

What a birthday present xxxxxx:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Wow! That is a great present. Our midwife said that the doppler would not pick up the heartn
beatt til 12 weeks - which make did you get? Might consider buying one myself!

Its a Hi-Bebe one, Its my sisters, she found both her girls at 8weeks so brought it round last night and we had a little listen, I know its early days but my sister knows her stuff and was pretty sure we heard it too, sounded like there was alot of movement but in the background a ickle fast heart beat :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Amazing! This I might see if they have one on e-bay. Thanks for the recommendation - I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and looking forward to my scan but can't help but feel worried until then. I had a private early scan at 7+4 and all was fine, so I guess I should be reassured. It would be great to hear that little 'boom-boom' though.

I had a scan at 6w+4d and all was well but I'm still worried sick so this has helped, until my scan on 20th. I would recommend it and it will become easier to find and clearer to hear as baby grow.
I never listened to my son this early as we didnt have one but from 30 weeks I listened to him all the time and there was hardly any "finding" involved by that stage cos he was so big x

hope you had a nice birthday! got my midwife on tuesday excited for that! when does she first let you listen to the heartbeat? would love to hear my weebabys heart xxx

Thank you Kole x

With my son the midwife didnt listen till the 16 week appointment xx

I had a doppler i gave it to my brothers girlfriend. I used it all the time in the beginning then never bothered the further on i got, cos u can feel the baby then. I use to panic alot when i couldnt find the heartbeat, it drove me barmy. Some dopplers are really good, worth buying =)

Jody i've just noticed - we have our scans on the same day! :dance:

Happy birthday and congratulations! That's lovely! I think if I had one I'd be on it all of the time and worrying if I couldn't find a heartbeat! x

Ooo BabyElmo what time is your scan on 20th? Mine is 2.20pm:dance::dance::dance:

Jodie, It is stressful at these early stages, but I keep telling myself its hard to hear/find cos its VERY early NOT because the heart isnt beating xxxxx

Happy birthday Jody!!!!! What a great pressie to get too!

x x x x

Mine is 2.20pm too! That's just bizarre...!!! I'll be at work in the morning, it's going to drag! Luckily the prison I work in is right opposite the hospital so not far to go! x

Thank you Rosa and Pinkymum for the birthday wishes xxx

OMG Babyelmo!! NO WAY is your scan at 2.20pm too!!! That is MAD!!!!! lol x

I know, it is a bit weird! I'd been hoping for a morning appt so I didn't have to wait so long! Oh well! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back