• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i haven't felt my baby move yet... :-(

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
i'm feel really left out. im going to be 21weeks on Thursday and i SSsssssssssstill have not felt our little monkey move :-( how much longer do i have to wait?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! Kick me, poke me.... give me bubbles... anything, just let me know your in their little one! (and.... i'm still not showing :-( )

when did everyone else feel movement????

Awww, try not to worry hun, im not showing either yet. i just look like i have eaten a big meal 24/7 but not at all pregnant!

And everyone is different with feeling the movements. My cousin is 23 weeks and hasnt felt baby moving yet. if you really want to try feeling it, i sometimes can focus better when i lay down on my side quietly and just wait.
It will all happen soon enough though, just be glad to be some of the few that can wear their own clothes longer :)

Oooo, have you had your 20 wk scan yet?

My friend felt her 1st at 16 weeks but didn't feel her second til 21 weeks.... that was because the placenta was at the front for her second and therefore cushioning the kicks...

Hey hun, don't worry about it. I didn't feel baby move until I was 22 weeks. Everyone is different! x

Don't worry hun :hug: Sometimes when I want to feel bubs move I lay on my back and put pressure (with my hands) on my tummy and sure enough bubs fights me!!

I bet after writing this it'll be kicking and punching you!!!

xxx

I haven't had any big kicks yet but just very light little movements when it does little tosses and turns, and if I didn't know better that I was pregnant I probably wouldn't pay much attention to them! I also don't have much of a belly, just looking belly heavy I think! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back