I have the best DH EVER...

A&J

Reaction score
I have been talking about getting a clearblue fertility monitor for a while now but the price put me off....well my DH has just given me HIS credit card and told me to order one :dance: :dance: Then he went on line to look for deals and found a great one so he has just ordered a CB fertility monitor with 20 sticks a free CB digital pregnancy test and 6 tubes of preseed all for just over £85 inc delivery :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sorry just had to share with someone :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bless him, where did you get that from????

CazH said:
Bless him, where did you get that from????

What the husband or the monitor?? :rotfl:

Got the monitor from an ebay shop should be here by Friday.

he he he, One husband is more tan enough to handle for me thanks!

I think it's easy to forget that the men are just as keen sometimes :hug:
That was really sweet of him and to look for the best deal too :cry:

awww thats sooo sweet! my OH moans about taking his pronatal vitamins i got him hahaha

dina.marie said:
awww thats sooo sweet! my OH moans about taking his pronatal vitamins i got him hahaha

Same here :lol:

Me: "have you taken your zinc today?"
Hubby "not yet.. i don't like taking it, it makes my mouth dry" :roll:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
dina.marie said:

:rotfl:
me: have u taken ur vitamins?
OH: no but my throat hurts and theyr really big, ill take 2 tomorrow i promise"

ahhhh if i wanted to get totally knarky id moan about the really hot baths he has, he still smokes and drinks bla bla......its one little tablet darling.... :lol:

dina.marie said:
ShineyHappyPeople said:
[quote="dina.marie":36z4srvb]awww thats sooo sweet! my OH moans about taking his pronatal vitamins i got him hahaha

me: have u taken ur vitamins?
OH: no but my throat hurts and theyr really big, ill take 2 tomorrow i promise"

ahhhh if i wanted to get totally knarky id moan about the really hot baths he has, he still smokes and drinks bla bla......its one little tablet darling.... :lol:[/quote:36z4srvb]

And my hubbys vitamins are tiny - mine are huge, its like 2 tic tacs stuck together lol

Maybe thats why men only have to cum to get us pregnant, because they would be too useless at anything else :lol:

lol yeh exactly. oh my god could u imagine the cuffuffle if it were the men that had to be pregnant? man flu??? u aint seen nothing yet!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

dina.marie said:
lol yeh exactly. oh my god could u imagine the cuffuffle if it were the men that had to be pregnant? man flu??? u aint seen nothing yet!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

hahaha yeah!! :shakehead:

do men take vitamins? which ones are the best?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back