I have really wide hips:(

nicki

Reaction score
I measured my hips this morning as I can't get in 99% of my clothes and was horrified to find they are 4" bigger than before. Around the beginning of December last year I could still get into my FCUK jeans (I was about 22 weeks preggers then) but there is no way on earth I can get them done up (about a 4" gap)

How long does the pelvis take to get back to normal & would my spd have anything to do with it not going back? Help!

I want to cry, I have no summer clothes to wear at all
hissyfit.gif

Hi hun i know how you feel on this one hardly any of my clothes in my wardrobe fit me around the hips and its awful cause i end up wearing the ones with elasticated waist's to them (which i dont have many of) and frankie's nearly 5 month's i have also developed big thighs as a result too so have a job with jeans etc there aswell. :oops: :cry:

awww my hips are bigger too now and i hate it!! LOL
I told my mum and she said oh well that wont change. you cant expect your hips to shrink!!! dam why not?!! :(

stephlw25 said:
awww my hips are bigger too now and i hate it!! LOL
I told my mum and she said oh well that wont change. you cant expect your hips to shrink!!! dam why not?!! :(

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO. Just shoot me now
210.gif

LOL awww!! well i was hoping she was joking?!!?? i mean look at Victoria Beckham, i know she dosent actually eat ! but her hips are soooooo tiny!!! they must have been bigger when pregnant?!!! :lol: :lol:
Im not jealous at all though!! :fib: :fib: :fib:

God, I do hope she was joking. I mean i've never been a skinny minnie but this is just silly :(
You're right about old VB, I may try her diet - No eating as from now

But i bet you guys dont have huge thunder thighs like mine awww i feel so embarrased about them too :oops: Thats why i have trouble getting my jean up and over them :oops:

I am only just back down to slim hips and pre-pregnancy clothes again. I couldn't fit in any of my jeans after Damien. I thought my hips would stay that big forver. But finally they have gone down, they are still a bit bigger than they were before, but I can fit in my pre-pregnancy trousers now!

i mean look at Victoria Beckham

c-section! that's the one good thing about them, baby doesn't widen your pelvis as much as it comes out the "sunroof"! my hips have stayed the same, but i do have a lovely little "apron" of skin on my tummy... :(

Flossy82 said:
But i bet you guys dont have huge thunder thighs like mine awww i feel so embarrased about them too :oops: Thats why i have trouble getting my jean up and over them :oops:

oh i have them too, can try a pair of trouses on or a skirt and it wouldn't go past my thighs

I didn't realise how fat I was until I went to my brothers last night for a BBQ and spilled a drink on my trousers. His girlfriend has always been a size bigger then me at least, and I couldn't get into ONE THING of hers!!

Hmmm we need to cheer ourselves up all this talk about big hips and thighs any ideas? :?

Liposuction :think:

Candy. Oh boy do I have thunder thighs, its just plain scary. How my DH hasn't divorced me yet is a wonder!! :lol:

Mmm then it could suck all the fat off me and that would be good!!!! :lol:

Liposuction :think:

Candy. Oh boy do I have thunder thighs, its just plain scary. How my DH has divorced me is a wonder!! :lol:

Hi

I know how you feel my hips havent gone back and Kiara will be 5 years on friday :?
ive been depressed as i went to the mall to try dresses ect and can o0nly wear the stretchy ones and with those all you see is a big preg tummy pouch :(
Katrina

5 years wow she grew up fast!! lol :lol:

LOL, so there's no hope then if it takes longer than 5 years!!!! :lol:

Hi

:oops: oops sorry 5 months haha i must have been tired.
I usually reply here late at night when Kiara is in bed lol.
Katrinaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back