Aching hips

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by traci, Feb 24, 2012.

1. traci

traci Well-Known Member

I know this probably isn't the right place to post this but it's gets busier in here.

Ever since having Alice my hips have ached when I sit too long, lay on my side or walk for too long. At first I thought it was just one of those things that happen after having a baby but it's been nearly 4 months! Surely they shouldn't be aching still? I'm laying in bed right now and I just can't get comfy!

2. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

I went to the doctors the other day with aching hips and back ache and it turns out that my pelvis isnt in line properly and is the cause of all my discomfort

3. beanster

beanster Well-Known Member

Could also be from holding baby on a particular side most of the time or from standing differently

4. traci

traci Well-Known Member

I try not to hold her on one side too long. I'm going to see my parents tomorrow, its a 200 mile drive!! Not looking forward to it. I'll have to dose up on paracetomol!

I go to sleep aching, I wake up aching!! Do you think its a trip to the docs?

5. Hunnie

Hunnie Well-Known Member

I would definitely go xx