I have put my ticker 5 days back.

Becs

Reaction score
My lovely new midwife and I were trying to decide today my true due date and as I know when I ovulated that month we are going with that date rather than what I get from figuring out from the first day of my last period or from the date the scan gave me, as these put me forward and I'm sure I'll be sat twiddling my thumbs when the baby is late. So I have gained nearly a week more in this section with you ladies and hopefuly have bought myself some sanity at the end of this pregnancy. So looks like I'm back to just under 25 weeks :D

It was soooooooooo hard to see my days go up :wall:

So close to 3rd tri! :hug: I had to put mines back 4 days after I went for my first scan. I have very irregular periods. I can go 3 months without one (a lot of pregnancy scares were involved!!) so I couldn't tell my midwife the exact date of my last period as I don't keep a record of it. I guessed and was 4 days out! I don't see how I didn't know at first because my last period was on my birthday!! :rotfl:

Did she let you do that officially then? I thought they always went with the scan date? Mine were 5 days apart and now I'm imagining twiddling my thumbs at the end too-expecting my baby on 8th June (scan date) and then it comes 5 days later (worked out from LMP dates) or later.
I suppose you never know when LO will arrive so I'm just going with the scan and keeping an open mind. :D :cheer:

woohoo!!! :cheer: i'm closer to you now hun!! Whats your amended due date then? 5th june? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back