Tickers

monster_munch

Reaction score
:think: Mine say I am 15 weeks even, but midwife says I'm 15+1 - They're both going off the same due date!

Do midwives have your duedate as the day after your 40 weeks of pregnancy (so 40+1?) and the tickers put youir due date as 40 weeks even?

I want my ticker to say 15+1 :shakehead: but I'll have to put my due date as the 11th March and it's not :lol:

The 11th March is a Tuesday so you are 15w+1

Is your ticker set for the wrong time zone or something?

Did you check the time zone when you set up the ticker?

Sometimes, you have to select GMT + 0 or whatever to ensure that the ticker changes at the right time of the day.

Just a thought :?

Dunno how to help but had the same problem, my dates were changed yesterday but my ticker wouldn't say the same. So I've told it the wrong due date so it says the same as my scan did. pft like it's not easy enough to confuse me atm!!

I might change the date on it then. Not that it really makes that much of a difference. I'm just being stubborn!

Will check the time zone thing - I thought I did it but knowing me I set it to the wrong one! :lol:

It is the time zone as when I put it to the 11 March it put me at 15+2! But it doesn't give me the option to change the timezone :think:

hmmm - even on tickers where you can specify the time zone it puts me at 15 even.

The midwifes little round timeline thing must work it out slightly differently.

I'll get over it anyway :rotfl:

Yesterday the midwife said I was 15+2 even though I was 15 weeks yesterday?! I was confused but I think she just read her dial thing wrong!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back