I have my changing bag!!

Tigger87

Reaction score
Ordered from Mommymoo at the baby show, and it arrived yesterday. Is it really sad that I can't wait to put everything in there!!!

I've got a few more things to come from the baby show over the next few weeks, and the inlaws are arriving this afternoon with a big basket full of goodies for the baby.

I kive one I saw in mama's and papas but I cant justify the price :( im gonna keep scouting ebay xx

I cant justify the price

Mine cost a bit much at £45, but I've justified it on the basis it will effectively be my handbag for 9 months, and people spend more than that on handbags all the time.....!!!

I want a yummy mummy one but cant justify the price!!! There lovley thox

I caved and ordered a pink lining one! My justification was
1) they were £20 off
2) SIL gave me £30 as a gift towards my bag (wanted Cath kidston originally)
3) I've not brought a new handbag for 18 months, and I'd normally buy a new one for £30/40 each yr.
Can't wait for it to arrive!

Xx

Ohhh lovley where were they £20 off?x

I've just started looking! I really like the look of the cath kidston ones, they are so cute and ideal but the reviews are really bad!:( I'm currently looking at pink lining ones, where were they 20 pound off?:)xxx

A local lady sells them, she does parties where she sells loads of baby stuff, and a friend sent me a link to her BH offer with was 20 off :) couldn't say no!

Xx

Id say £45 is reasonable, the one I really liked was £120! :oops:

Which one you got tigger?

I got a yummy mummy one discounted at the baby show, I love it and can't wait to use it. I justified it by the fact I've had my handbag for 3 years! So as this will be attached to me for the best part of a year I saw it as a treat :) x

Im thinking of just treating meself to it aswell i think i deserve it!!hax

Got mine in mothercare £12 was £45. Fairly plain so OH can use it without looking like a girl.

I really like the cowboy cath kidston one but I get one with pram and got the free boots one and think its just 65 quid I don't really need to spend x

They all seem very expensive for a bag, although gorgeous! Can we see a pic Tigger?
I'm not the kind of person who would spend much on a handbags tbh so I'll not be buying an expensive one, just can't afford it! Also been looking on ebay.
X

use9yvys.jpg

From Momy Moo :)

Very nice Pippa!! Finding a changing bag is so hard, there's SO many places to look!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back