I have finally made it!

star fish

Reaction score
Dreamed of being here for so long! Once or twice i peeked in to see the stuff the Tri1 girls were chatting about but it depressed me so badly I avoided it again, swearing that i would not come back until pregnant. And now i am!! After all this time it seems so unreal. Still cant quite belive it and i keep expected it to disapear at any moment and start bleeding (anyone else feel like that or am i just really paranoid?). But am so happy!! After more than 2 years of BFN, I am just so releaved and grateful.

Really looking forward to goign through this with you all xxx

PS. Anyone else got bad heartburn?

Starfish, I am so happy to see you here! Congratulations honey!!

Xx

It's amazing isn't it?
Today is so amazing - there is something in the air for definite! 4 girls on PF and our friends who have been having IVF found out this morning they are PG too!
I am scared of EVERYTHING and constantly feel like I want to cry today! So glad a few of us have moved over here together and are all having August summer babies! We are all going to be disgusting and fat in the summer LOL! x
:rofl: x

LOL! Yes, I hope it's not a killer hot summer. Have you done a due date calculator? One says 15 Aug (which is my husbands birthday!) the other says 17 August. So unless very late or very early it will be a Leo.

Flopsy!! I missed you, I'm so glad you're still here to greet us :yay:

Mine says August 16 but I know when you get the MATB1 I think they just give you the expected week of childbirth starting on the Sunday, so we will both prob have w/C 14 August :-( (And Rachael & Kelly) x

Fine with me :) Anything is fine with me as long as it's a baby :)

"All the DNA your baby needs to develop into a fully formed infant is already present, and your baby's sex, hair color and eye color are already determined"

I just want to cry all the time LOL! x

Its a great feeling isn't it hun and at the same time scary too. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! You really deserve this after 2 long years! xxx

Congrats ... I felt exactly the same to start with kept rushing to the loo to check for bleeding and still do, but not quite so much now.

Wishing you a healthy pregnancy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamed of being here for so long! Once or twice i peeked in to see the stuff the Tri1 girls were chatting about but it depressed me so badly I avoided it again, swearing that i would not come back until pregnant. And now i am!! After all this time it seems so unreal. Still cant quite belive it and i keep expected it to disapear at any moment and start bleeding (anyone else feel like that or am i just really paranoid?). But am so happy!! After more than 2 years of BFN, I am just so releaved and grateful.

Really looking forward to goign through this with you all xxx

PS. Anyone else got bad heartburn?

Congratulations!! For the longest time I kept feeling like an imposter, didn't really seem real until first scan. And the heartburn rages on :)

Am so glad i came here. I popped back into to TTC to see all the girls because i miss them, and i saw a post from someone i liked very much saying that all the BFP's this month had depressed her so much that she was leaving the forum and then loads of replies agreeing that it was really hard to see and that everyone was feeling really low and i knew that i shouldnt post there again. It's not fair on the TTC people when pregnant people come and give an opinion because it just distresses them, with tickers and stuff. So, from now on you lot will have to put up with me instead! x

that is fabulas news hunni, and it dont matter if you are in tri 1 or 2 or 3 or on baby 56 ever one get para over every little thing,

but so happy to see you here xxx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back