So I went to the doctors!

daniph1

Reaction score
As the heading says, I went to the doctors this morning and thankfully had the same doctor who saw me after my last miscarriage. She was wonderful she let me talk and talk and then reassured me that she would do everything she could to help. She has asked me to do blood tests with 21 day bloods being hat she thinks is most important. She has also stated that she will refer me to the gynae people in the hospital so that they can call me in and do tests etc (not entirely sure what ones tho!). I think you leave your memory at home when you attend important appointments. So do you think thats a good start???

Thank you so much for all of your kind words over the last few days, they have made me feel a little better. You are all diamonds in my eyes. Carant aand Corrinne - you are most informative ladies! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

glad it went well am pleased your dr was nice and said she will help nothing worse than having a horrid doctor. good luck xxxxx

This is brilliant. Well done for being so proactive and positive, you're an inspiration.

xx

Well done for keeping positive honey. Loads of love x

Really pleased that it went well I hope they sort it soon xx

So pleased that she referred you sweetie. You'll get to the bottom of things, and then get your sticky bfp xxx

Oh thats brill news Dani, really pleased you got a caring doctor and got referred.
Glad to be of any help, any more quests just ask. xx

Glad to hear you are getting somewhere!

Good for you ! I hope you get all the help you need . My friend has a son aged 2 and has had 8 miscarriages since. She has pushed and pushed for tests and is due to start a progesterone trial as all the tests have come back fine x

Glad it went well for you hun and that they are looking into it for you, my GP wont do anything until 3 MC's :cry: xxx

As the heading says, I went to the doctors this morning and thankfully had the same doctor who saw me after my last miscarriage. She was wonderful she let me talk and talk and then reassured me that she would do everything she could to help. She has asked me to do blood tests with 21 day bloods being hat she thinks is most important. She has also stated that she will refer me to the gynae people in the hospital so that they can call me in and do tests etc (not entirely sure what ones tho!). I think you leave your memory at home when you attend important appointments. So do you think thats a good start???

Thank you so much for all of your kind words over the last few days, they have made me feel a little better. You are all diamonds in my eyes. Carant aand Corrinne - you are most informative ladies! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so happy you are being taken seriously and saw a sympathetic GP - it makes all the difference IMO.

It all sounds very promising, make sure you chase the GP re: your referral though...

I wish I wasn't informative hun (and I wish even more that I had no-one that needed my information :shock:) multiple losses are fricking soul destroying!

Keep well and feel free to ask if you have any questions

xxxxxxxxxxxx

It's sounds promising :)

I really hope they get to the bottom of it for you xx

Good on you for going. You must be feeling it right now, but once you get the resilt back you can start to find out why this happened.
I will my FX for you Dani and hope lots of good luck comes your way.

Love Giz xx

sorry chic that ur goin thru this but well done for seein doc and hopefully u can get some answers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back