• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I have a little piglet!

charliebear

Reaction score
I really cannot fill S. I'm not complaining especially as AJ is the other end of the scale and is quite fussy. The only thing S has refused so far is sweet potato on its own.

She's 6 months old but we've been weaning since 4 months. I just can't believe I have a baby that WANTS to eat! :shock:
Today she's had 17oz which is standard for us, she's not a big milk drinker and 3, two course meals!

Last edited:
Hi Charlie hun,

Long time no see (I know you post occasionally, I just never seem to be on to say hello!!)

James has always been a good eater, he has never refused a single oz. Apart from on 2 occasions when he was younger and I hadn't winded him properly. He vommed up his whole bottle and ten minutes later was crying for another bottle!!

James has been amazing with food, we're BLW and he has already tried such a variety of things.

I can't imagine how hard it is to have a fussy baby. My little piggy has always been so good...fingers crossed it stays that way!

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi :)

Its so hard to find the time these days. Hope your all well. I tend to r&r a lot but try and post here and there.

Its great that James is such a good eater too. With both milk and food, such a good boy!

Its hard having a fussy eater, especially as we are programmed to feed our children and want them to eat up . So I hope Sophie stays a little piggy lol. Though she is like her brother on the milk front and isnt a very big drinker.

xx

Oh big hugs Charlie, lovely to "see" you :lol:

Is the milk the reason you weaned quite early ??

It's crazy how you can have two babies and they can be so different?

Sis had a human dustbin and then the most fussy baby ever!

xxxxxx

:hugs:

Yeah partly and she started being sick after feeds. Not like normal where they can bring a bit up after a feed, this was over and hour or two later. She'd also started shouting at us for food. Poor AJ was trying to hide while eating his cheerio's :lol:

Sounds like us, Sophie will eat and wants anything you have no matter what it is. Even when she's just been fed! Though I'm much more relaxed with weaning this time around, so that may have something to do with it.
AJ just didnt want milk or food! Fussy little thing xx

Well they both sound like they are thriving hun!! So well done you.

I am kind of enjoying weaning. It's so messy though - we have cream carpets (everywhere LOL) we have lots of splash mats though!!

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I need splash mats!! S is making a huge mess :lol: We had rice and peas ingrained in the carpet yesterday.

So pleased its going well. Is James having lots of different things? I'm scared of carrot, I just think she'll chew a chunk off and choke xx

So far he's had broccoli, cauliflower, avocado, carrot, red pepper, baby corns, sugar snap peas, green beans, butternut squash, melon, apple, pear, banana and porridge. He obviously doesn't have much but he has tried it all. Although he would of course put a dirty nappy in his mouth if you gave it to him :lol:

He is good, we've been lucky though.

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back