I have a confession to make..

ive never known anyone who didnt smoke and drink to have a healthy pregnancy..thats all im saying

:roll:

Well I didn't smoke or drink when I caught with both my son's and they were healthy

What is she on???? I've had two healthy girls and i have never smoked once, even when not pregnant and didn't drink while pregnant!!

OY

my thread :wink:

no hijacking my threads :shakehead:

To late little miss smoke-alot :twisted: Tis already taken over MMMWWWAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl:

what you call me? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

god having a hard 5 minutes - had row with DH, he's out :roll: got the interview tomorrow and can't concentrate enough to get my presentation written :?

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Awww hun I really don't know what to suggest. Do some cleaning to take you mind off it? Hun even if you do give in and have one don't feel disheartened, just dust your self off and start again.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ooooo yeah and your mentioned in my diary :wink:

:rotfl:

bloody Violet :twisted:

One good thing about giving up is its working wonders on keeping my mind off my 2ww. Monster_munch had to ASK me if I had any symptoms today..I'd forgotten to spot any. :wink:

Evil M_M :rotfl:

When's her internet back on?

BTW do you have any symptoms :wink:

don't know but its driving her mad :? but she says her house is the cleanest its ever been :rotfl:

Nope - have none - or if I have they're hidden under the nicotine withdrawal

Just been outside for 5 minutes watching a hedgehog in the garden :shock: made Josh get out of bath to watch. :D It looks like this year's baby but wasn't at all bothered by us standing right by it- was just fighting a worm :D

Just wanted to say well done Libs. I have never smoked, but I can appreciate that it must be extremely hard to give up. At least you want to make the effort and you know it isn't good for your lo. Keep up the good work, you will do it!! :hug: :hug:

breezee1984 said:
hmm...seems to me like the only people who carry healthy babies r the ones who smoke a pack a day and drink a bottle of wine a day...people like me who dont do either always end up losing out...keep lighting up
you lost a baby , we get it but your not the only one who has so quit with your attitude , it wont help your situation. Libs ur doing so well hun, keep it up chick :hug:

Right I had one this morning before my interview - the withdrawal was making me not concentrate and I wasn't risking a job interview for it :oops:

It tasted horrible - now I'll smell of it all day :(

BUT

the interview went really well I think :pray:

oh hun dont beat urself up about it, it happens to the best of us, you are doing so well, at least ur better then me i only have bout 4 a day but i enjoy em tolo much, keeps me stress free, bAD MELLY :?

Glad to hear your interview went well libs. Don't worry about the ciggy. Just start again tomorrow :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back