I have 7 days to wait & its driving me crazy!!

lisalegs11

Reaction score
Hey there girlies,

I've stalked these forums for a good few months now but decided it was finally time to join one so that i knew other people are tearing their hair out waiting to see if they get a BFP!!!.................it's not just me who is obsessed!!

I just wanted to see if anyone else had all the other symptoms like stomach cramps, feeling nausea, sore breasts but no spotting or unusual discharge?
As i'm starting to worry i'm not pregnant!!:wall2:

I took a test yday and got a BFN but know this was too early anyhow! :mad:

xx

hiya!! :wave: welcome to PF!! i had a :bfn: this morning also.. but just had some spotting and AF is 3 days late! hate not knowing whats going on!!! x x

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to PF. Hope you get your bfp. The first test i did was a bfn so i waiting a week and then got bfp. You have all the symptoms that i have. xxxx

Thanks Chels21! The symptoms now seem to be calming down esp the stomach cramps. Did you wait til after your AF date to take another test then? My friends are bugging me to out 2moro night but I don't want to drink until I know I'm not pregnant for def.............i hait this waiting part!!
But congratulations to you Mrs!!!!!!.......were u trying for a while?

Xxx

Thanks Young Mum! Wow I've never had that, being late for my AF, she always comes bloody early for me then I get all deflated and think why am I bothering?!! The tension must be killing you? Do u have any of the symptoms still? When will u try testing again?

Oh I have everything crossed you get a BFP!!!

Keep me updated! Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back