I hate my job

maybebaby

Reaction score
I used to really enjoy my job but recently I really hate it!

Since I told my boss I'm pregnant his attitude towards me has completely changed. He's been really short with me and keeps criticising my work. He used to ask my opinion on things like new staff but has stopped now, he ignores me half the time.

It's my 18 month anniversary with the company today, and I was meant to have a staff appraisal (we get them every year, with the first one after 6 months). This is almost always linked to a pay rise. I haven't even had my letter telling me when my appraisal is yet, I would usually have got the letter about 2 weeks ago. Every time I've mentioned it to the boss he says he hadn't realised I've been here this long but hasn't done anything.

We're 2 staff short at the moment so we're all under a bit of stress, but I feel like I'm doing the majority of the work in the office and I'm getting really stressed and upset. I was going to say something to my boss at my appraisal but I don't know what to do.

I feel like going to my GP and getting signed off for stress but I'd feel really guilty because it's only a small office and we're already 2 people down.

I'm just worrying because I know stress isn't good for the baby.

Sorry for the essay and thank you if you've managed to read the whole thing! Any advice would be appreciated.

Becky.

i hate my job too hun, listen u and baby are more important than anything at work, so if u feel u need sometime off dont worry about work hun, go and get sometime off if u need it hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back