Argh i hate my neighbours..

Mrs_Jay

Reaction score
Loud music now playing just when jack was trying to have a nap :evil:

much sympathy :hug:

I hate my neighbours, I don't suppose they're bad but they are not very considerate. I'm just sorry I will have moved before baby arrives (Fingers crossed!) I'd love to give them a few wake up calls at obscene hours with the crying! :twisted:

its weird actually coz they have a baby themselves, im sure they do it to drown out her crying sometimes

I have had problems with noisy neighbours in the past - we asked them time & time again to turn music down, (and why is it ALWAYS sh*te??) In the end we shoved our speakers up against the wall, put on something with a heavy bass...and went out for the day. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Never heard a peep from them again.

I think it was more annoying for them as we were only students and just wanted quiet for last minute essays!! The girl next door had a child (which really puzzled us as to why she would have it so loud in the first place).

i think if we asked them to turn it down they'd just do it worse, if i didnt have jack i would play battle of the musics tho :rotfl: and like u said its always really bad music isnt it lol!

In another place I lived I was woken up at 3 in the morning by the crackheads next door playing, get this, Vanilla Ice. WTF!!!

I was NOT a happy bunny. And I am nowhere in the region of polite when I get woken up at such an unholy hour.

mine just like really dancy stuff.. im more of a kerrang kinda girl :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back