I had sex!!!

Nope breastfeeding is no contraceptive! lol! MW said that they have had babies born 9 mths after their older pink seed!!!

hi midna!!!

lol didnt think itd take you long after reading some of your horny posts!!!lol

glad all is well.

ps baby is soooo beautiful, forum miossing you i think!

Lol :rotfl: I'm so jealous! I'm desperate to try but had a episiotomy so I'm no way near healed enough not sure how long it will take either xxxx

Kylie1007 said:
Nope breastfeeding is no contraceptive! lol! MW said that they have had babies born 9 mths after their older pink seed!!!

Breast feeding is a contraceptive but like all contraceptives it has its failure rates... however the effectivness of breast feeding as a contraceptive depends if certain criteria are met...

http://www.fhi.org/en/RH/Pubs/factsheet ... eeding.htm

Tbh, I think women who use the withdrawal method as an effective means of contraception are nuts, but there are many women on this forum who swear by it.... but considering the man will release sperm during sex and before ejaculation, it can't be considered very effective. But each to their own. :)

Then you need to look at how many women on this forum say they got pregnant while taking the pill, or using a condom :) and that's supposed to be very effective.

Don't worry Mid, I think your current situation covers the criteria for you not to get pregnant... although I would advise you to be careful... Unfortunately having sex comes with one big risk regardless of your contraception methods, and that's getting pregnant...so if you really don't want another baby... don't have sex

:shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wihdrawel has always worked fine for us :wink: but you do have to be very controlled and tell him to get the hell off when your getting to that moment! :rotfl:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Wihdrawel has always worked fine for us :wink: but you do have to be very controlled and tell him to get the hell off when your getting to that moment! :rotfl:

same..only doesnt work if u have a useless husband lol..luckly.. i dont :D.. and he does as he is told :D

We used the withdrawal method and I didn't plan on any more children as I already had a nine year old. Needless to say that despite being well behaved and doing as he was told, Squig is right, men must release sperm before ejaculation.....the rest as they say is history!!!!

mrs_tommo22 said:

errr, hasnt worked quite as well for me :oops: I think it was the withdrawel part we fell down on. :rotfl:

personally i think withdrawing is a waste.

like spitting a sweet out when you get to the good bit :rotfl:

too much info i know but i like to feel it lol :oops:

mrsbrickelltobe said:
personally i think withdrawing is a waste.

like spitting a sweet out when you get to the good bit :rotfl:

too much info i know but i like to feel it lol :oops:

:rotfl: :clap: :rotfl: :clap: :rotfl: :clap:

Im with you on that one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member