I had literally given up - and then......

Congrats hun,I can imagine its hard for you but try and relax and enjoy! :) xxx

Congratulations! Try relax :)
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! xxx

Hi, welcome and massive congratulations on your bfp!!

Whereabouts in surrey are you? I'm near Gatwick x x

Thats really helpful thanks. I have got very sore boobs, worse in the morning, and they are huge! Well, for me they are, I am normally a small C cup and tnd they are now a D. Veins prominently blue around the chest area too. This started on Xmas eve. No other symptoms apart from sleeping for longer and quite a bit more picky about what I fancy to eat.
How is yours going? So you said you has three bleeds? As in red heavy blood? I miscarried a long time ago at 11 weeks but within 12 hours it was very obvious what was happening. So you are well on your way now though? Baby number five?
If you have any tips please let me know. So far, I have just bought the vits and am trying to get advice on what to do re exercise regime x x

it was on my ds that i bled it was down to a bruising on my uterus wall but not had any on this 1
id say just take folic acid and eat a balanced diet :) swimming is meant to be really good but i get enough exercise with the kids lol

Hi all
can somebody help me

i did about 15 positive tests yet doctors came up negative and clear blue only says 1-2 weeks but i should be 5 weeks plus 1 day
from my lmp

Amazing news congratulations! Must be a shock but the best shock ever! Good luck with everything, enjoy it :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back