I had it done!!! (UPDATED with pic)

Melly+2

Reaction score
Picture100.jpg

Sorry i look so rough, will you give me your honest opinions does it suit me?

Ive got my nose pierced, it hurt quite a bit but i love it, apparently its the most painful one to have done but it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. Gal doesnt like it and says i look like a Kn0b but hey ho not his choice, ill post pics soon yey :cheer:

wow you are so brave hun i could never have that done i took my earings out years ago when i first had then done regretting it now.

Cant wait to see pics :hug: :hug:

Cool. Wouldn't say its the most painful though, my tragus & nipple hurt enough to swear at the piercer lol

Ooooh Mel be careful! I had to take mine out with DD as she kept swiping at it when she was on my knee and it hurt like hell when she got it :shock:

I had mine done about 5 years ago and my eyes watered, my tounge was about the same too , just eating was a pain!! :lol:

Paula+bump said:
I had mine done about 5 years ago and my eyes watered, my tounge was about the same too , just eating was a pain!! :lol:

Dont tell me that it might make me get more done and gal wont like that :rotfl:

Mel&Hope said:
[quote="Paula+bump":2xmepj84]I had mine done about 5 years ago and my eyes watered, my tounge was about the same too , just eating was a pain!! :lol:

Dont tell me that it might make me get more done and gal wont like that :rotfl:[/quote:2xmepj84]

I'm sure he would if he knew how it can make things even more fun in the bedroom :wink:
I had mine done 4 years ago

Princess_Puddles said:
[quote="Mel&Hope":1u53yfxq][quote="Paula+bump":1u53yfxq]I had mine done about 5 years ago and my eyes watered, my tounge was about the same too , just eating was a pain!! :lol:

Dont tell me that it might make me get more done and gal wont like that :rotfl:[/quote:1u53yfxq]

I'm sure he would if he knew how it can make things even more fun in the bedroom :wink:
I had mine done 4 years ago[/quote:1u53yfxq]
Hehe thats a good point but i think im too much of a wuss to have my tounge done, i want a bar through the two piercings in my ear but i think the cartilage (sp) was shattered coz it kills when i put earing in it and ive had it done bout 4 years :think:

Well done hun i had mine done a few years back and i never felt it, but i had my eyebrow done and ended up fainting had to take it out cause it never healed (never again)Also belly button never felt that either.

My belly button hurt like mad because when they were tightening it up they caught my skin with the plyers!!! Never again for that one, im just a wuss with pain i think :oops:

Mel&Hope said:
Ive got my nose pierced, it hurt quite a bit but i love it, apparently its the most painful one to have done but it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. Gal doesnt like it and says i look like a Kn0b but hey ho not his choice, ill post pics soon yey :cheer:
lol who told you it wast the most painful one?!

nipple by far is most painful.... ive had most piercings

and the only one that made my eyes water was nipple!

love ur thoughts on gals opinion...

my daddy said if i had my nose pierced (i was 14) then i wasnt allowed to come on holiday with him that year...

came back off hol on sat went and got it pierced on sunday :lol:

i think it looks ace.. cant wait for piccys..

what did they put it in? when i first got mine done i did look like a nob as they put an EARRING!!! thru it :l hahha

:cheer: hurrah for you i had my nose pierced 7 years ago and still love it! my boyf dont like it but its not his nose :moon:
and it dont hurt at all does it? yay post some pics!

lozzijane said:
Mel&Hope said:
lol who told you it wast the most painful one?!

nipple by far is most painful.... ive had most piercings

and the only one that made my eyes water was nipple!

love ur thoughts on gals opinion...

my daddy said if i had my nose pierced (i was 14) then i wasnt allowed to come on holiday with him that year...

came back off hol on sat went and got it pierced on sunday :lol:

i think it looks ace.. cant wait for piccys..

what did they put it in? when i first got mine done i did look like a nob as they put an EARRING!!! thru it :l hahha
It was the guy who did that told me that but then again he was only 16!!! Maybe he meant of the ones you can have on yourr face maybe? im just a wuss with pain though so to me it hurt, ive got a fooking earing in too but it dont look too bad coz its not too big, Gal said i look like a knob, well fook you, my ex said i couldnt have anything done so now im rebelling, wouldnt mind my nipple done but that pain would be a bit much i think :) your a brave person lozzi :hug: Oh and i keep fooking sneezing its doing my head in

i had mine done a few years back, but the nose stud kept falling out so i just left it out

Wow you look just like a girl I used to be friends with! :shock:
It really does suit you! I love it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back