Getting a new tattoo, HAD IT DONE!!! (pic posted)

xSuzx

Reaction score
Well been wanting one for ages and since I'm visiting family in Notts this weekend I've decided I'm gonna try and get one done.

This it the one I want, I want it to the left side of my belly button.

The thing is I'd like it customised slightly maybe with a few more lillies added, also thought some of the black swirls would look nice green (like stems) plus some of the swirls that will be closest to my belly button taken off, I don't think I'll have time to have it customised while at home and I don't like the tattooist round here so any advise would be great.

If not I'll just leave it how it is as it is quite pretty as it is.

xSuzx

sorry the link I put in doesn't work, the site is www.tattoojohnny.com look under artist Jen carmean and it's the second one on the top row the pink lily with black and pink swirly bits.

xSuzx

thats lovely i really like it, its beautiful! :D

Well I went and got my tattoo last week when I went home, it cost me £45 and took just under an hour.

The pic isn't great as the tattoos still healing and is abit dry, the colours are actually much brighter then shown but you get the idea.
randomphone009.jpg

It looks really nice when I have my pink jeweled belly bar in.

xSuzx

awww pretty
the place i goto wouldnt tattoo ladies stomachs :(

they wont have their reutation ruined wen tats go nasty after ppl get preg :S lol
not every1 is unlucky as me gettin stretch marks :(

Oh right lol

Well lilys my last so I don't have to worry about that, (unless Neils tubes decided to rejoin :? )

but what about muscley men that have them on their arms when they are old the tats will go all wrinckly and horrid lol

That looks great! I bet it hurt though! The one on my tummy killed me! It's the only one of mine that really hurt!

awwww thats so pretty :D

where did you get it done? In Nottm? I got mine done in Bodycraft

jools221181 said:
That looks great! I bet it hurt though! The one on my tummy killed me! It's the only one of mine that really hurt!

Actually it didn't really hurt at all, was just abit more sensitive near my belly button and on top flick, but then again the one on my back never really hurt to much either :lol: but I did decide to get it done now as I'm currently toning up after stopping breastfeeding so thought it would be best to get it done while there is more fat there :rotfl: .

Tangerinedream I got it done in the town next to my home town, a place called skinvision they are excellent their, I'll deffinatly get my next one done their :D

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back