I had a dream

Jessywoohoo

Reaction score
Last night i had a dream that I was term and had my baby, it was a little girl, it was one of those dreams that felt so real that when you wake up you look around room for a min checking where you are, haha.

Only 33 week left until the real thing..... Xx

Iv been having really real dreams but I would say mine are mOre nightmares :(

Vick xxx

Aww that's an awesome dream hun! X x

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Aww! I wonder if its a premonition hun and your little bean is a girl! How's your sickness now? xx

Well I was in hospital tues and weds nights due to hyperemesis, I have two anti-sickness drugs on the go now which are working so far and not been sick since wed morning, still feel rotten but it's so nice to not be throwing up all day!! How you feeling? Xx

OH had this before we found out, and dreamt we had a baby and it was a girl.... weird!

I've had loads of dreams of a baby girl, but I think I'm having a boy. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I dreamt we had our scan and it was twins! Eeek! X

I've had these all the way through some are really scary and things go wrong my fav was giving birth to a baby crocodile and trying to breast feed. Other times they are do realistic I woke up the other nigh after dreaming I had had the baby. I actually cried because I was so disappointed that I was still pregnant lol got to love hormones lol xx

Aw I always had dreams like this with AJ but in my dream he was a girl.. I had a boy :) lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back