i had a dream

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by gangofgin, Nov 17, 2007.

1. gangofgin

gangofgin Well-Known Member

in my dream i went into labour (which was pain free and very quick) and i had a boy. i then took him home called him alex and kept feeding him juice by accident instead of milk. he was really tiny and i kept nearly dropping him.
    i do hope my labour is very similar to the one in my dream.
    i also think i want a boy now, which is weird cos i wanted a girl really. not that i mind either way.

2. debecca

debecca Well-Known Member

How weird :shock: is Alex one of the names you've picked?

I dreamt I gave birth to a girl on 13th April called Connie, which is a name we both like, when I was just 6 weeks. I spent most of the dream telling everyone who'd listen that 13 is my favourite number and we should have guessed the date etc...

Dreams are weird things.

3. poppy160

poppy160 Well-Known Member

When I was in first tri I kept dreaming I was giving birth to our hamster..apparently weird/vivid dreams are normal..and erotic ones too! Although I haven't had any of those yet.. :lol:

4. gangofgin

gangofgin Well-Known Member

yeah, alex is a name we've both said is nice.
    ive had some really strange dreams over the last couple of weeks. that was probably the best one ive had in ages.
    i had a dream the other day my boyfriend was cheating on me with this girl we both know, i was in a sulk for the whole day after with him haha.
    i also had a dream i had a fist fight with my brother!

i also suffer from sleep paralysis and i haven't had it since i've been pregnant, although i did have one dream i was with my whole family ghost hunting and i felt like i was being possessed, but it was different to how i normally feel with the sleep paralysis.

5. Tillytots

Tillytots Well-Known Member

I wake up most morning either disturbed or horny as my dreams are so bizarre :rotfl:

6. lulu

lulu Well-Known Member

when I was pregnant for jack I had erotic dreams about simon Cowell, This time its Liam Gallagher!!! :rotfl:

7. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

The horny dreams ar great - I found when I has these Id wake Tommo up moaning - they were great dreams, but he wasnt the one i was with - just actors etc lol, i miss my horny dreams!!

I envy you all!

8. tots hope

tots hope Well-Known Member

I had a dream that my friend cam to me about being pregnant - Im still waiting for the knock on the door! Its funny what you dream when you are preagnant.

Hope you get the little boy you want x x x