i had a dream

gangofgin

Reaction score
in my dream i went into labour (which was pain free and very quick) and i had a boy. i then took him home called him alex and kept feeding him juice by accident instead of milk. he was really tiny and i kept nearly dropping him.
i do hope my labour is very similar to the one in my dream.
i also think i want a boy now, which is weird cos i wanted a girl really. not that i mind either way.

How weird :shock: is Alex one of the names you've picked?

I dreamt I gave birth to a girl on 13th April called Connie, which is a name we both like, when I was just 6 weeks. I spent most of the dream telling everyone who'd listen that 13 is my favourite number and we should have guessed the date etc...

Dreams are weird things.

When I was in first tri I kept dreaming I was giving birth to our hamster..apparently weird/vivid dreams are normal..and erotic ones too! Although I haven't had any of those yet.. :lol:

yeah, alex is a name we've both said is nice.
ive had some really strange dreams over the last couple of weeks. that was probably the best one ive had in ages.
i had a dream the other day my boyfriend was cheating on me with this girl we both know, i was in a sulk for the whole day after with him haha.
i also had a dream i had a fist fight with my brother!

i also suffer from sleep paralysis and i haven't had it since i've been pregnant, although i did have one dream i was with my whole family ghost hunting and i felt like i was being possessed, but it was different to how i normally feel with the sleep paralysis.

I wake up most morning either disturbed or horny as my dreams are so bizarre :rotfl:

when I was pregnant for jack I had erotic dreams about simon Cowell, This time its Liam Gallagher!!! :rotfl:

The horny dreams ar great - I found when I has these Id wake Tommo up moaning - they were great dreams, but he wasnt the one i was with - just actors etc lol, i miss my horny dreams!!

I envy you all!

I had a dream that my friend cam to me about being pregnant - Im still waiting for the knock on the door! Its funny what you dream when you are preagnant.

Hope you get the little boy you want x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back