• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i got two lines!I am so pleased!! :)

joujo2011

Reaction score
I got two lines on my opk last night well I did 3 of them to be sure and tho they are faint but defo there!!We bd'd so hopefully if we bd the rest of the week we will catch it and get our sticky bean!Although I'm feeling really crampy today do any of u get cramps around OV I'm so happy that I got lines on the OPK's lol I must OV late?
Last period started 24th march lasted until 31st march 8 days - longer than usual!so I'm CD 14 today?xx

Yes I do I can deffo tell when I'm ov'ing by the cramps, well done for timing it right and keeping my fingers crossed for you, :dust: have some special baby dust for good measure :dust: :dust: :dust: xxx

Hi Joujo, ive had cramps yesterday and today and ive had 2 faint lines yesterday and day before so OV is on the way for me too. Im on CD 12 i think i OV on CD14.

FX for us both, heres some more dust

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks PollyP! I dnt know how to do babydust but I'm sprinkling it on you too!:)

I felt cramps the last time, good luck
Girls!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I think you're CD22 (I think you start counting on first day of AF not last).

Last edited:
Thanks girls will hopefully post a bfp this month!!Really determined this is my month lol xx baby dust to all xxxx

Keeping fingers crossed for you hun and that you get your BFP soon, sending baby dust and vibes ... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back