I got taken to hospital today

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
On Sunday morning I had a small spot of blood, I phoned NHS24 who informed me to just rest and not to panic. This morning I had a lot of blood so I phoned my doctors surgery who sent me straight to the hospital for a scan.
I got a scan, everything was fine. Heartbeat was strong but they said the baby is smaller than they'd like for 19 weeks so I have to get some more scans done throughout the pregnancy to keep an eye on the growth.
I also got my first internal!! I've never even had a smear test which I know is bad but the only person who has even seen my nether regions is the OH!! :lol: To make it worse I had not only the doctor and midwife at the bottom of the bed but my mum was sat next to me and got a prime view of it all! :oops:
But at the end of the day I am just glad that nothing is wrong! They couldn't find a cause for the bleed as everything was good. What a day!

glad you and your baby are ok hun :D
it's great you get to see the baby more often too
lol sarah :hug:

Glad all is ok. Scary about the internal!!!

Alex xxx

Hey, glad all is ok and you were looked after.
I've not had an internal yet, or anyone 'down there' other than my OH lol and so i'm dreading my first. Lol.
xxx

Hi,

Really glad to hear everything is ok. There was a lot of concern about my 2nd baby's growth in the third tri, and I ended up having scans and traces every 3 days but she was fine (she's just a small child) so try not to worry about that too much.

You really do lose all your dignity during pregnancy, and birth....well I'm not even going there right now!!!!

Glad all is well :hug:

I have to have weekly growth scans too, it's lovely to see baby so often :)

Well at least you're now prepared for the indignity of birth :D

Glad your LO is doing well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back