• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I got a wii

cassi

Reaction score
YEYEYEYYE
I got up at 8:30am this morning and got the bus into town, ran into game and asked if they were having a shipment this morning they said yes anytime between now and 12 so i put my name down for one of the wii's and returned every hour till it came in...

IM SOOOOO CHUFFED!

They only got like 3 in so needless to say the only people that got them were the pre-ordered ones..when i went to collect mine someone came in and asked after one and they said they had none....

apparently the whole country has run out and the ones places get in are the ones rushed into the country hence places only getting 2 or 3 at a time...

YEYYY and its wicked!!!soooo fun... :D :cheer:

I love Wii!

Bowling and golf is best on sports, but get Rayman rabbits it's great! :D

Create a Wii Me and set it to 'mingle' and we could turn up on each other's games!

you lucky moo! I'm so jealous. I've been trying to get my OH one since before christmas for his birthday and xmas present..........................is it as great as it looks?!

yes its class!!!

What is your mii called minxy il make one later! but i need to get one of the wireless cards for it dont I? I have noticed the usbs to plug them into the back, or is there already a wireless card inside the machine i havnt read up on it yet..?

I have raving rabbits its great!
Missalure to get one you will have to go into shops and ask when they are getting deliverys, they dont really know sometimes till that day, like yesterday how i got it in game was just going in when they opened and luckily they were getting a shipment that day, but you HAVE to go in when they open first thing cause like i said places are only getting 2 or 3 at a time..

we soooooo want one of these, but will wait till they come down in price a bit first and all the bugs have been ironed out, plus if we wait there will be more games hehe

Cant wait to try some sword fighting!!!!

they're so much fun arent they!!

get warioware!! you have to do all these little exercises like pick someones nose, push people over and saute a stir fry, its so silly and fun!

we should all swap wii numbers then we'll get each others miis!!

mine is 5836096366702219

izzyx (bowling and baseball pro 8) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back