I got a megadrive!!

jenna

Reaction score
yay! Finally got a megadrive (and a mastersystem converter) and iv got 4 games too!! Im right excited! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Just got 2 games for £1.99 in gamestation!!

:rotfl:

Sega mega drive? sorry im being a bit thick today :)

Wow Ive always wished I kept my mega drive I loved it! Sonic Rules!! :D

Ahh cool ive got all the sonic games for it, best game ever, who needs a flipin x box ey :cheer:

I feel like a 5 year old again lol. Iv got sonic, a micky mouse game, warmachines and physco fox!! I really want cool spot and aladdin!! LoL! :rotfl: :hug: :cheer:

ooooo i loved aladin, i like Quack shot too, its quite hard though :lol:

i only have 1 game for my master system when i was little. my mum and dad couldnt afford to buy me games so i had to borrow them from the girl next door. not played on many but they couldnt drag me away when i was younger lol. Its a bugger that you cant save them, after saying that it doesnt take long to complete some of them anyways. Took me an hour to do physco fox then i switched it off and did it again :rotfl: You can never get bord of classic games!!

bugs me when i get to the end of the game and it decides to crash, thats fooking annoying :x :lol:

Yeah lol. When my ps2 crashes i just hit it, when mega drives doo you think twice before hitting something thats older than you lol. I cant believe they still run. Some one was selling a brand new unused master system on ebay :shock: amazing!

ooooooooooooooooh is cool spot that round red thing with legs?? i LOVED that game!!! lol :cheer:

i want a super nintendo and the super mario game!! lol
so if anyone has one they dont want :wink:

I think mine cost £20 and games are bout £1 each here

MissGobby said:
ooooooooooooooooh is cool spot that round red thing with legs?? i LOVED that game!!! lol :cheer:

Yep thats cool spot! :)

mine was £25 with 1 game and 1 controle pad. Got another pad and 3 games, I think hubby paid £6 for physco fox! :shock:

happy_chick said:
Wow Ive always wished I kept my mega drive I loved it! Sonic Rules!! :D
download a sega emulator

not the same as mega drive
but all the same games lol check out my screen shot

61xnfyf.jpg

I love sonic, that pic made me teary lol :cry: Wanna go home and play this!!

Yay i havent played the master system let alone sonic etc in ages i have got it for the ps2 but its not working but the o/h said we can look at getting a master system next week when we get payed!!! they have some great deals on ebay for them :cheer:

Yay! :cheer:

Mine was dear because i had to get it in its original box :roll: & all the games have to be boxed with manuals. Guys, there so fussy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back