I give up....

damson82

Reaction score
I can't get pregnant, my af has still not shown up, but tests still say negative. I'm not gonna try anymore. My fella was at work and this little 6yr old girl went up to him in tears because she said her daddy had shouted at her and then left her. He just abandoned her in the store!. So the store phoned her mother to come and pick her up and the mother said "do i have to, can't you just keep her until her father shows up again". I'm sick and tired of seeing negligent parents and then I am cursed with the inability to have a child. I would never dream of treating a child like that. So I am fed up, I'm gonna have a good drink tonight and I ain't trying anymore. Sick of it.

OMG That is terrible. My hubby and I would never do that to one of our children, no matter how naughty they might have been. Some people really need locking up! :evil:

Don't give up though sweetheart. Maybe just take a break from charting and just BD every other day and let nature take it's course. If this doesn't work then it might be an idea to get some blood taken by the Dr :hug:

Had some blood taken, gotta go drs on fri. Just so fed up at the moment!! Thanks 4 ur support though xxx

Ahhhh hun, don't give up :hug: Drs told me I had a low chance of conceiving naturally due to bad endometriosis and PCOS (a double whamy!) and although it took a while I did eventually conceive a beautiful little girl who has just turned 1. If it doesn't happen naturally then there are other options and so much help out there. Sometimes it's a good idea just to relax and take some "me-time" for yourself as TTC can be emotionally and physically draining. The month I conceived Layla was the month that I decided to take a break from charting, OPK's and constant BDing (hubby was away on business), we only did it twice that month and that's when I got my BFP. I am convinced it's because I was more relaxed and less stressed.

Just don't give up, there is so much help and support available :hug:

All you ladies on this forum are just simply wonderful. Your all so supportive and always make me feel better with your kind words. So a great big thank you to you all. I think your right, I am gonna just relax now, let nature take her course, and see what happens. All this stress can't be doing me any favours xxx

Eggs dont like stress! :D My auntie has 15 miscarriages and a prem little girl who died shortly after she was born and about 5 cycles of unsucessful IVF. Then she just chilled out and said enough was enough, and she now has a 13 yr old daughter and an 11 yr old son, both she conceived naturally, so there is hope, I promise you. How about putting your feet up with a nice glass of wine (or whatever your tipple is) and cuddle up with your OH and think what will be will be, and if its not a good outcome, then like the other ladies have said, there are options out there for you :hug:

That's awful!! :x :x grrrr
But don't give up! Just see what happens... :pray:

:wall: thats awful!

:hug: :hug: fingers crossed for you, don't give up!

I am sorry you are feeling like this hun; don't give up. I really hope you get your BFP soon :pray:

I cannot believe those people treated that child that way :(

All the best and hope you get on ok at the drs :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back