• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I forgive my doppler!

kra0

Reaction score
So after having a crappy hormonal morning panicing cos I have zero symptoms anymore I thought I'd give the doppler a go cos I hadn't tried in weeks. And I found baby nearly right away :) they kept moving away and were hard to find again but it made me so emotional! My doppler doesn't tell heart rate but I timed myself and it was roughly 165-170 bpm. Soo happy! Xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hooray, wonderful news :) guess that's best of both worlds to have active baby inside and little symptoms! ;)

Xx

Yay! So happy your baby is happy and you are happy. The no symptoms issue will bring lots of ladies comfort and relief because you have shown us that everything is tickedy boo.

Woo hoo. Good baby letting you find them! Lol. It's surreal hearing the hb - I sit with a big goofy smile when I hear my wee bub xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back