Silly me and my Doppler

Moofa

Reaction score
Hello

I got my Doppler today and was all excited.

Put the Gel on my tummy and heard nothing and thought may be at 13 weeks it was too early. So I thought I would test it on my own heart. Nothing again and thought may be it was broken.

My DH walks in and I told him what I was doing (quietly saying it cost £25 incl p&p) and he took it off me and tried to listen to his heart (after asking if I switched it on :roll: ).

He then pointed out I hadn't pushed the headphones into the socket properly :oops:

We found the babies heartbeat straight away and I could hear it moving around too. :D :cheer:

Mx

When I got mine it took me ages to work out I had to remove a seal from the battery to form a connection. You're not alone! :lol:

Me... I just spent an unreasonable time laughing at my own heartbeat. Managed to find the baby's quite easily but was quite late on when I first tried.

I must confess I've also tried to listen to my guinea pig's heart but she has too much fur. :rotfl:

:rotfl: Loved the bit about quietly telling him what you bought it made me laugh sneeky you!
Id be the same as James told me id be silly to waste the money.
Id love to get one though where did you get your from?

Hi

Off of ebay. It was £17.50 before Christmas but I ordered it last Thursday and it had gone up to £21.95 buy it now from planetclearanceuk ebayer. Well worth it though

Mx :hug:

:rotfl: Ohhhh ive just laughed out loud at your story!

i bought mine and i thought mine had broke, i was like.......... why do i always have to get the dodgy broken item???

then realised i didnt take the plastic cover off the batteries!!! DERrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :oops:

Amazing tho isnt it when you first hear baby!!

muppetmummy said:
When I got mine it took me ages to work out I had to remove a seal from the battery to form a connection. You're not alone! :lol:

I did that too :lol:

Luckily I was on my own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back