I find this abit weird

charlene09

Reaction score
Today I went to the toilet to do a OPK and at first it had 2 lines , then the line disappeared for some reason.

Anyway we :bd: Just incase and I propped my bum up on a pillow for 17 mins ( because i timed it lol ) and then when I got up , No sperm came pouring out like usual :lol: it all stayed in , what could this mean..

Going to do another OPK on wednesday though xx

It means all stayed in :D

It's better to do the OPK every day though :)

The one I use tells me if I'm going to ovulate within the next 48 Hours.

I can't get 2 lines on an OPK never mind a PT haha

its good if it all stayed in maybe it all swam up!! good signs lol unless your like me i vacume it up haha!! it will come out tomrow probs lol x

HAHA ! i can't say i dont suck it up otherwise i would be lying , I hoover it up lol , never seems to do any help though lol, best part of the body muscles haha :)

:rotfl: been trying so hard this month though , Healthy eating , although i did sneak a couple of jaffa cakes

Only 1gram of fat per Jaffa :) .. £1.09 for 24 jaffa cakes at my shop! WAHEY

lol!!!! i l;ike the cherry ones you get from lidl lol they got jaffa all the way across mmmmmm

full moon
half moon
total eclipse .. or sometimes i just skip the full moon and half moon :rotfl:

haha mine is full moon no more moon , full moon no moon full moon - full mouth haha x

no matter what i do my OH sperm always comes out, i have no hope lol

i bought jaffa cakes yesterday and never got one, the OH nicked them all...humf

How dark was the test line on your opk compared to the control? I've never known a positive to disappear! Great that you're getting positives though :D

It was very light :( I cant be ovulating this soon anyway im just too impatient when it comes to things like that haha :D

Just keep testing then :) Some people get lines on them all through their cycles, some only get one day with dark lines just before ovulation and some people get lines that gradually get darker over a few days. Good luck :)

And I've got 2 big boxes of jaffa cakes sitting here... need to eat them when Sam's not looking or he'll want them all :lol:

Aww Haha .. And I'm Going To Do A OPK On Wednesday So Shall Let You All Know What Happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back