I felt dead sorry for myself

Baileys-Angel

Reaction score
:(
Hey ladies, bit of a moan but i went to the Hospital today for my Day 21 blood test and and to see the fertility consultant and you have to sit and wait with a million heavily pregnant women :( . I felt dead sorry for myself and to make it worse, i had to wait an hour and a half with them all as the phlebotomist was stuck in traffic cos of the weather.
Sorry to be a moaner xx

Ah that must have been tough...If I see a preg woman, i have to run in the other direction!

when do you get the results?

Aww Hun i'm so sorry. Have some hugs :hug: :hug:

I do know how you are feeling.

When i was going through my miscarriage i was in a hospital in Tenerife. I was in agony, crying, covered in blood and nearly passing out with pain and they parked my in a corridor on my own, in a wheelchair for what seemed like ages surrounded by expectant mothers all excited about their scan pics. Was truly heartbreaking :cry: :cry:

Hope you feel better soon hun. Lots of babydust to you xxxxx

ahh thanks ladies :)
i buried my head in the newspaper for 90 minutes trying not to look at them, i even read the footie pages !!!! :roll:
i have my day 2 blood tests next week then 2nd consultants appointment in june. we have been ttc since nov 2006 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back