I feel upset AGAIN

Eveadel

Reaction score
I made friends with some ladies when I was pregnant with Isabella and a few others after the babies were born. We all keep in contact with each other regularly there are 9 of us. Four of our children now go to playschool together and we meet with the others at mother and toddler groups. We all have a great relationship as all our kids are born within about 4 weeks of each other.

Two of the ladies now have a 5 and 3 month year old babies, 3 others are pregnant, 3 of the other ladies are now over 40 so not having any more kids and there is me, no second baby and not even pregnant. I feel abit of a failure and quite upset that I have been trying for over 1 year now and still no further along :( :( :(

Sorry for moaning and welling in my own self pity :(

Can I come and wallow too then? Theres loads of people round me who've had kids, my stepdaughter being one of them. i love being a Nan but everytime I see Rob with him I get a feeling like "When's it going to be our baby we're cooing over?"
Another woman at the school I work at started TTC at the same time as us and her son is a year old now :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

skairdykat said:
Can I come and wallow too then? Theres loads of people round me who've had kids, my stepdaughter being one of them. i love being a Nan but everytime I see Rob with him I get a feeling like "When's it going to be our baby we're cooing over?"
Another woman at the school I work at started TTC at the same time as us and her son is a year old now :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yes lets wallow together :hug: :hug: :hug:

:( i really hope you girls get your bfp's soon :hug: you's really deserve them :)

skairdykat said:
Shall we eat some chocolate?

I have cake for you all
chocolate-cake.jpg

Can I come and wallow with you all please :)

It seems like there is quite a few of us on here now that have been TTC for over a year :(

Want to give you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im still here... TTC for about 20 cycles!!! :doh:

Can i have some cream with that cake?

it looks yummy!!!

xxx

Oh yum yum, I looooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee choc cake :hug:

Hi girls, put me down for a slice !!!!

Hugs all round x x :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back