I feel too good

TeeUK

Reaction score
I'm 39 with spondylosis of spine, arthritus in knees, wrists, fingers, toes, so basically in pain constantly every day....until I got preg that is :shock:

It's like I have an inbuilt painkiller, normally I have to take strong painkillers just to get out of bed in the morning...sure my back still aches a little but in general I feel great!

I am however worried because I don't really have any major symptoms for last few days they have eased up. I do have a runny nose on and off through out the day. Little bit of heartburn. Boobs only hurt if squished and I am getting twinges now and then in center of womb esp if I move too quick.

I almost lost my daughter with heavy bleeding 18yrs ago, then I had a mc 5yrs ago at 10 weeks and I lost twins last year at around 6-8 weeks but did not find out until scan at 12 weeks so terrified it will happen again. I keep thinking my lack of major symptoms and the fact I'm feeling so good are a bad sign.... I'm only about 3 weeks as we had sex on 14th - 17th unless you count the two weeks before then I would be around 5 weeks...although my last period was Sept 17th so caught on late ovulation.

Anyone shed any light in similar situation?

Can't really help I am afraid, I have limited symptoms too, boobs sore and tired, occasional cramping/twinges and some back ache. But no sickness or anything.
We just have to stay positive and think the best unless we have any signs to say otherwise.
You planning an early scan? Xx

Pregnancy is a strange thing for the body to handle, with me it makes me diabetic so its not great on that side for me.
I hope everything is fine for you in the 9 month ahead. x

I felt like crap with my son (first) this time I have a wave of sickness now and again, I am tired today but could be the fact my son is taking to being sick at tea time and then waking all night for bottles x

As for boobies mine don't hurt as much this time only if I squish them like you or run. The twitches and pains in womb are normal hun I'm getting them as well (well not had any for a few days so I'm getting as paranoid as you) :S

You are very early for strong symptoms hun so don't worry and to be honest my only real symptom is tiredness.

Pregnancy hormones have sorted a lot of problems for me (and caused a few too lmao) but my IBS has totally disappeared *touchwood* and my skin has cleared really well.

As you have previous mc they may give you an early scan to check you over. Good luck hunny and congratulations xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back