I feel so ugly

Aw god my skin is awful it's never been great but my face is full of suppurating sores, I'm burping constantly, and generally in a bad mood cos I feel so sick. Basically I've turned into a troll from a child's story!!! Roll on tri 2. Don't think my oh will find me attractive ever again!!! Anyway maybe the glowing stage will start soon x.

My face is going through a hormonal teenager stage at the moment. Monday, woke up to spot on the chin, Tuesday, is grew a friend on the other side of my chin. And today, I woke up to another one right on the end of my nose. So much for a pregnancy glow!!

Yep - I'm in the same boat as you all. Greasy skin, spots galore (and it the weirdest places!!), makeup melting off as too hot. No clothes fit me so feel like a fat unhealthy teenager too.

I just refuse to walk anywhere with any pace over that of a snail so as not to get out of breath and hot. I go home from work and strip off and lay on the sofa watching Gilmore Girls until hubby comes home. Can't cope at the moment.

I want to enjoy this whole pregnancy, but autumn months when I'm over this stage looks so good...

I cant wait for some cooler weather! Although I will be getting bigger as the weather gets colder so will probably feel like this until I pop.

I haven't bothered wearing make up for ages, that would require motivation to get up earlier in the morning, and I have none of that!

Yeah same. I wear mascara and that's it. I haven't even bothered to put foundation on and I don't bother doing my hair either. This probably doesn't help how I look, but I just can't be naffed. I get up at 7am now and manage to get to work for 8.30. Can't understand why I used to get up at 6am before!!!

My hair gets greasy so quickly and my skin is awful. I might go in to hibernation till March x

Yeah right with you! Feel like can play dot to dot on my face at the moment and my skin just feels soooo greasy ughhh!

Tri hopping!The glow came about 25 weeks for me and was short lived!!lol

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27