I feel so ugly

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I'm covered in spots, i'm constantly hot therefore my make up is slipping off which makes me feel even shitter. I just feel like a greasy fat teenager!

I'm fed up today, think I need a bath and a personality transplant.

Aww hun I know how you feel, I'm laying here in bra and pants cuz I'm so bloody hog and every time I catch myself in mirror I feel sick! Also got a hugeeee spot on my cheek, at the weekend at my brothers wedding the photographer kept saying don't worry I can photoshop it out YEAH CHEERS LUV!! Lol have your bath, get some chocolate and relax this eve xxxx

Excellent, I meant hot not hog! Fitting description tho I spose

I know what you mean about having teenage skin again. Its frustrating but hopefully you'll find in tri 2 your skin will develope a healthy glow (mine did with my son anyway). A batn sounds like a lovely relaxing idea and im sure the personality is fine ;-) x

I have gone past spots - they now resemble boils on my face

Chin up soph - hopefully we will all look better in a few weeks when tri 2 kicks in x

I haven't put makeup on in about a month, I haven't washed my hair in 3 days so its an absolute mess and I'm wearing navy and black together cause its comfy!

bless !! If it makes you feel better I have a HUGE ugly spot on my chin !! LOl

I can proudly say my skin has improved massively since falling pregnant...in fact I noticed improving before I knew but my skin was horrendous before. I was put on dianette for acne and after coming off it, it returned so had to have antibiotics which helped.

Have you tried a primer Sophie? I'm using one and its improved the makeup situation in the heat xx

No I only use Dream Matte Mousse now so pretty light, just rubs off so easily x

Feeling pretty crappy about my skin 2. Bad acne not just on face and skin so shiny by lunch. Ordered bare minerals make up to see if it helps cover it up a bit. Heard mixed things about products with Salicylic acid used to treat acne so have decided to avoid it. Anyone got any tips with more natural ingredient?

Aww I know how you feel! Few days ago I was the sickest I'd been, every day I thought it was at its worst n the next day I'd be worse i saw my reflection in the tv sitting like a slob no make up greasy hair Erghh I could still do nothing about it

The next day (yesterday) still feeling sick but much improved first day in ages! I had a long hot soak lots if preening n shaving etc face mask then hair mask washed n blow dried my hair straight n put a full face of makeup on......... To cook dinner lol (my daughter was line errr mum why are you getting easy to go out when your erm.... Not going out)

Well it made me feel better for the evening anyway!

Don't even get me started on spots I have two parallel on my left n right jaw line! N thought I was getting off lightly..... Boy oh no! My neck/shoulder n back have got it (how attractive for my OH!)

Thing is it's really hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel but soon enough we'll have our babies to show for all our efforts :)

Chin up hun n remind yourself how well you're doing so far- chill out, hot bath n like already mentioned...... CHOCOLATE!

Hi Hun. When I was pregnant with my son, I had awful spots on my chest, back and some on my face. When I got to Tri 2 my skin hair and nails were glowing and all the spots disappeared. The feeling slightly fat, is replaced by a gorgeous proper baby bump - chin up you are nearly there.

ps - grab the chocolate it does wonders for the mood. xx

Aww you girls are so good to me. My nails are in great condition it's just the spots on my face and chest and they are leaving scars :-(
Had my bath feeling slightly better, oh getting me some chocolate mousse and galaxy. Gonna snuggle and watch towie in bed :)

Aww you girls are so good to me. My nails are in great condition it's just the spots on my face and chest and they are leaving scars :-(
Had my bath feeling slightly better, oh getting me some chocolate mousse and galaxy. Gonna snuggle and watch towie in bed :)

I love bare minerals! I spent my vouchers from clear blue trial on anew kit - worth every penny! Try a primer underneath - really helps hold it x

You're not alone, I'm currently sat here with toothpaste on a massive spot on my cheek! Do pregnant women really get a lovely pregnancy glow or has someone been lying to us lol! X

I know it's crazy! I'm sat here covered in spots and cramping haha feel like a teenager! BRING ON THE GLOW!

The spots are probably leaving marks that will fade - mine did. So far, this pregnancy, no spots. Nausea has started though and all I feel fit for is bed! xx

Yep- Bath, food and bed is what I look forward to :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back