I feel so stupid :(

You poor thing!!! :hug: you look after yourself!!!!!! Are you accident prone!!! :lol:

My husband is really worried that I am going to fall over, where I work its not that safe so I walk along like an old lady!!!!! x

no hun im normally not accident prone (unless alcohol is involved :lol:)

Lee is and when it was icy the other day he banned me from leaving the house :lol: but honest last night the car park was badly lit so we didnt see it coming and woosh I was on my side b4 I knew it! Luck I thought about bump as I was falling and managed to turn myself on my side. I think it was more the fright then anything I got back in the car and sat and cried and was shaking :(

:hug: Hope your feeling ok today....get plenty of rest!

:hug: Glad you and baby are ok I can imagine how shocked you felt as I think your protective side really goes into overdrive when your pregnant.

Yesterday coming home from school with my youngest son and walking our puppy, my son tripped and went flying face first into the exit of a petrol station! His bags went flying into the path of the cars, the puppy was going insane with all the commotion trying his hardest to rip open my sons lunch bag I was trying to grab my son by the scruff of the neck out of the exit of the petrol station and console him because he fell and put his arms out to protect himself. It was all a bit of a drama and took me a bit to get control of the situation! I hurt my hip lurching forward to try and catch Ethan and was being pulled in the opposite direction by an over excited puppy! Wasn't much fun, it panicked me somewhat and there wasn't even any ice! so dont feel stupid at all Mrs B :hug:

I think I pulled a muscle in my left leg but am ok, but my son has hurt both shoulder blades with the impact of stopping himself falling with his hands and had trouble sleeping last and getting up this morning. He is ok tho thank goodness, could have been far worse. Not one person offered to help. I know if it was me I'd have ran over to try and assist anyway I could. Anyway no harm done.

Glad it isn't too sore :hug: I'd take full advantage over the next couple of days, see how much you can get him to do :wink:

My hubby has been pretty concerned about my safety. As of today I'm no longer allowed - yeah, get that, allowed :lol: - to walk the dog unaccompanied if it has been snowing or there is any frost/ice. Mutt features can be a bit of a handful but hmmmmm, I really don't like this language...and besides, he needs his exercise :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back