I feel so stupid!

Mummy-D

Reaction score
I had my booking appointment today with the midwife at my doctors surgery at 1.40pm. So at 1pm i am blethering on the phone with Mrsbrightside saying that i am going to have to get ready to go soon & my mobile starts ringing. It is the midwife asking if i am okay, so i said i am fine and that i would see her soon. She said that she was phoning because my appointment was at 1pm :wall: and she wanted to make sure i was ok.

I cant believe my pregnancy brain is so bad already!!

The midwife sounds lovely though and she is going to see me tomorrow instead but she is going to come to the house, which means i dont have to stress about getting ready and getting out, but it does mean that i am going to have to tidy up tonight as my house is like a pig sty lol!! :rotfl:

haha its a horrible feeling when you discover you were supposed to be somewhere!! all the best for tomorrow :dance:

Oops!

Dont worry hun, i completely forgot about one of my midwife appointments when i was having James, the midwife called me to check i was ok but tbh Im sure its an occupational hazard for them cos us preggo women are so forgetful they must get it all the time!

:hug: :hug:

:lol: i was in stitches at the time.... My first appointment I was sure was 2.30pm me and lee is lying chilling on the sofa and I for some reason asked him to check my diary to make sure that it was 2.30 and when he looked it was 1.30 EEEEEKK :doh: this was at 12.00 and the drs is back home, an hours drive and my hair needed washed, ive never got ready so fast in all my life!!

Enjoy that tiding up for her coming tomorrow hun, im sure ya dont need to tho!! xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: sounds like me when i'm not pregnant now i'm even worse :lol: :lol: i feel sorry for my friends and family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back