I feel so down

lisey27

Reaction score
I am emotionally drained. I have been having this spotting since Friday and it is more often red than brown now. Its not heavy-not enough to fill a pad, its mostly when I wipe. I dont have any cramps but I just feel like I'm waiting for it to happen and its horrible.
I pray that all will be ok and that its just one of those things. I feel like I'm doing my OH head in (he says I'm not), I'm either crying or stressed. I saw baby yesterday on scan with its little heartbeat so I should feel better but I just can't get my head round all these emotions.
Sorry for the super long essay but I just need to get it out. xx

((((((((lisey))))))))) hunny it's such an emotional time anyway and these damn hormones just make it worse. Its hard to understand how we can love something so much that is no bigger than a peanut but its our peanut, its part of us and made with love.
I asked my mum last night about the cysts and she said i was told no heavy lifting etc in case one of them bursts. My mum had them all through her pregnancy with me and one burst and she said it was the most horrifying time because she thought she was losing me. Its just a precaution for our own peace of mind, they don't affect the baby at all in that sense.
Has your midwife given you no valid reason for the bleeding? xxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much, that was such a lovely message and so true, thats what I always say, I love my baby so much already.
I havent had any reason, I havent seen a midwife yet, only the lady that did the scan. I see my midwife next wednesday just after my next scan so I am hoping they can tell me more then. You're right about the hormones-such an emotional rollercoaster.
Thanks for passing on the info from your mum. Did she bleed then? xx

She did with my sister, every day for the first 12 weeks she said but it was only smudging like you have and my sister was a whopping 12lb baby (mum was only 7 stone when she got pregnant :shock: ). It might just be how you are and nothing at all to worry about.
We are roughly the same time along hun and we all just have to drag eachother through the bad days and smile together through the good ones :) xxxxxxxxxxx

:hug:Wow, you truely are lovely, thanks so much! xx
I really hope there is an explanation for it and that I can get through this pregnancy to hold my little bubba.
We will get through it together...I'm not sure how far along I am exactly but hopefully know more next week xx

Seeing the baby yesterday and getting a definite date has helped massively but I am still worried, I think it would be weird if we weren't. I'm setting myself little targets, on Saturday I will be 10 weeks, if I get to there unscathed I'll set myself another one lol xxxxxxxxxx

Thats a great idea, I am gonna do that too. My target is next wednesday! thanks again xxx

You are more than welcome hunny xxxxxxxxxxx

Ill be 10 weeks on sat as well, 3 weeks today its my scan, u do have to set milestones. I have had bleeding it is a scary time, but if its ment to be it will be. Sure u will be fine hunny xx

Stay positive I have had alot of bleeding generally when I wipe sometimes brown sometimes pink. A couple of weeks ago I even had a very heavy period like bleed and thought I was losing bubs but he was all ok with a little heartbeat. I'm saying a prayer for you and your sticky bean. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to you all. I am trying to be positive and to tell myself that all this worrying won't change any outcome and that I need to calm down. Its a little difficult as I was on anti-depressants before falling pregnant (mainly for anxiety) and I have had to stop them for babies sake. I think that mixed with hormones is sending me stir crazy! xx

It's out of your control hun , so I think even tho it's hard for your own stress levels , you must try to let it be. I had bleeding / spotting for alot of tri 1 last time , and all was well. You saw the HB on your early scan I think, and thats a great sign all is well at the mo. If you get worried do ask the midwifes of EPU for reasurance, thats what they are there for . I set myself milestones too, it really does work and speeds time up. Not watching your ticker also helps... Have a a pamper you bath, face, nails etc at home one week too - that will make you feel fab too

I have been back today because of more bleeding and they are not hopeful. The baby doesnt have enough fluid and along with the bleeding. The baby has 30-40% chance of being ok. We will see, I know in my heart what will be but OH wants to remain positive. What will be will be, I am devestated but I know that theres nothing I can do or could have done. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back