Feel so low

mum2be?

Reaction score
i really not sure what is up with me but everything is getting on top of me tongiht.

I just recently started my pampered chef parties and finding it so difficult to find hosts but if i dont then i wont be able to continue and this is surpose to be a second job for me to pay for wedding.

Then oh work been very slow as he gets paid by job it no good for us meaning money is tight for mortgage and bills

:cry: :cry: :( :( :( i really feel upset tongiht & cant stop crying

I Think Money Is The Route To All Evil :evil:

I Get Days Like That, I Don't Work As I Have Nathan To Look After And When I Don't Have Money I Get Upset Too

I Feel Like I Have Failed Him When I Can't Buy Him Much :(

hi girls

well i feel bit better today, just more determined to make my pampered chef parties to work just gotta work on some idea to get the parties anyone with any ideas?

i was thinking about school ?

:think: :think: :think: :think:

hi, get some business cards done and post them around your area, think thats allowed isnt it? yes schools will prob have them for teachers and parents.

xx

sarah12 said:
hi, get some business cards done and post them around your area, think thats allowed isnt it? yes schools will prob have them for teachers and parents.

xx

i did some last week just waiting for them to be posted, got them for £3 from visaprint for 250 and holder bargin

:D

I got some of those too!! i make my own cards so got them for that, my friend recommended them to me, good luck hunny xxxx

get some flyers printed - they're not half as expensive as you think :wink: then post like mad (but watch your fingers i still bear the scars from one rottweiler :shock: ) and hit your local town centre and hand them out - aim for the type of customer you want.

good luck :D

hunny :( you know where i am if u need to talk to me babes!!! :hug: :hug:

I think those parties sound brill and if you were local to me I would have booked you ages ago - I expect its just that people aren't aware that these things are available, get yourself out there like all the other ladies have suggested and I bet you will soon be rushed off your feet.

Good luck!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back