i feel so alone

ab11

Reaction score
my hubby is working all weekend, to be honest theres not many people who kno were ttc the people who do kno dont seem to understand if u know what i mean? i jus really hope it happens soon, theres nothing we want more. im sure im not on my own like i feel now. im so jealous of women i seem with bumps n babies, i kno it will be are turn 1 day but :'( xx

I know, but you're not alone. It's hard not to want to shout from the rooftops that you're trying for a baby, but it's best just to keep it to yourself.
Unfortunately that means it can feel lonely. I want to talk to 'real' people (no offence ladies) about ttc, forums are great but it still feels isolated.

I think especially cos your oh is away, means there's too much time with your own thoughts. I'm the same right now, and my hubby's only just away to the football for a few hours!! I feel like I need a distraction.

Go for a walk or read a magazine or something, plenty things you can do by yourself to take your mind off it. I have to stop myself from going to look at MORE baby things in shops, I'm not buying anything yet but I keep going to look at stuff!!

All this waiting will be worth it when you get your bfp :) xx

i did over time this mornin till 1 to keep my self busy, desperate or what!!!!
then me and ny doggy went out for a walk now im here with my own thought...... just great.
well oh finishes work at 6, so i can start tea soon, run him n a bath n that :)
then im only on my own allllllllll day tomro :(
ye i knno what u mean, i love lookin at lil baby clothes n that.
i even end up lookin on the net, well it is nice to day dream aint it :)
hope ur okay leesey and im sure he'll be home b4 u kno it
xx

aw hun your not alone :-(

i try and talk to my friends and they just shrug it off, i think iv been trying so long they have become disinterested, i dont blame them i know they'll be hppy when i do but does make it hard. im lucky my partner lets me rant to him all the time about it lol.

sometimes i feel like EVERYONE is pregnant and EVERYONE can get -pregnant than me i look around and everyone seems to be pregnant or have kids. i know thats not true but i do sometimes feel that way :(

i know how much it will mean to me. its the one thing i want and is most important in my whole life. cant even explain how much it would mea apart from i think id be floating :)

it will happen someday hun just keep trying! remember it only takes that one lucky month and pne lucky lil swimming sperm xx

I can sympathise :hug: my o/h works away and it took me a year to fall pregnant. We weren't actively TTC but I had problems with PCos and knew I wanted children so it was a concern that was on my mind. I found that pampering really helped, it's expensive but made me feel better. Facial, manicure, pedicure or whatever.
He's not home til next weekend so I'm stuck on my own (although now pregnant) but no scope for partying or anything lol. I still havent' bought any baby clothes but love looking at them lol x

he's really good to talk to but sometimes u just want that lil but more, if u get me??
my best mate as just moved to australia for 2 years aswell so thats been really hard to, its not like i can just pick up the phone n talk to her.
we have to arrange skype dates now which jus aint the same!!!
every where i look theres bumps and babies aaaaargggghhhhhhh, glad u feel like too minx and im not on my own there.
haha dont think hes be best impressed if i kept get out n getting my nails done n that all the time :) xx

your not hun .. i know its not the same but you got me :)

thanks well i'll be on my 2ww soon think i'll go mad!!!!!!!!!

Hi, i'm new to the site so not too sure if i'm doing this right .... i have a boy who's 9 tomorrow, since jack was born i've had the marina coil in, it was taken out in May 2008 and in june 2008 I did a test which was positive but unfortunatley the pregnancy didnt work and only lasted to 17wks. I had the marina put back in as at the time I said i didnt want another child as that one wasnt planned i got caught whilst waiting to have the marina put back in. I was 30 in july and decided that I would like to have another child so on 1st August 2011 I had the coil took out and we are now TTC. I'm so inpatient, my partner thinks we wont be waiting long as I got caught straight away back in 2008 so he keeps telling me to keep thinking positive however i'm finding it hard, I had a small ammt of bleeding from the 11th-13th this month but apart from that nothing so i dont know if that was the start on my cycle. I have lost over 10st in weight over the past 2yrs and have heard big weight loss can stop you conceiving but dont know if this is true, I know i've gone on a bit but wanted to say everything that i'm feeling as my partner just keeps telling me to be patient ... i've done 5 tests now and deep down i know it's too soon but i have to do them just for the off chance that one could say positive.

lol im one week through mine and im going so crazy its unreal!!!!!

Hi, I know what you mean about feeling alone. I have my OH but he does not understand how it feels when AF arrives and you had raised your hopes once again just to be dashed.

I have spoken to my friend but her helpful comments consist of her saying "well I fell on the first month of trying" with both children!!!

And you are right pregnant women are everywhere as are new borns!

I also have to stop myself looking at a calender everyday!

x

I think there are more bumps and newborns right now as there are statictically more babies concieved during Xmas and New Year.... Drink and nice ways of keeping warm during freezing snowy nights have a lot to do with it!!

Good luck hun :)

Lxx

Last edited:
Plus the snow we had last dec probably had something to do with it, lol! Nobody went out so they had fun at home instead :) xx

haha that made me laugh theres so many bumps about because of the snow, every1 was keep each other warm ;) lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back