i feel poop :(

Sorry to hear you have the runs again Vicki...you always seem to get poorly lately!

Its a damn good sign though like Lozzi said that your body is preparing itself for labour, its about time. Youre having a lazy boy I reckon hun, look at Lyndsey she was over and had a boy and im almost 90% sure im gonna go overdue.....

oh girls sorry to hear you have been poorly over christmas what a pig!

hope you all feeling better now and have a better new year xx :hug:

JaidyBaby said:
Sorry to hear you have the runs again Vicki...you always seem to get poorly lately!

Its a damn good sign though like Lozzi said that your body is preparing itself for labour, its about time. Youre having a lazy boy I reckon hun, look at Lyndsey she was over and had a boy and im almost 90% sure im gonna go overdue.....

You're right, it is about bloody time! Just wish they would flaming well hurry up now and put me out of my misery! :lol:

When have you gotta see the consultant again??

Vicki83 said:
JaidyBaby said:

You're right, it is about bloody time! Just wish they would flaming well hurry up now and put me out of my misery! :lol:

i think ur having a lazy boy like jaidy says!

i had a lazy boy :shakehead: :shakehead: :talkhand: :talkhand:
I hope things start to happen for you soon hun :hug: :hug:

Eblinx said:
i had a lazy boy :shakehead: :shakehead: :talkhand: :talkhand:
I hope things start to happen for you soon hun :hug: :hug:

noooo damons not lazy, he just wasnt going to make an appearance till his mummy bought him enough shoes, but seeing as u didnt intervention stopped his stance!

JaidyBaby said:
When have you gotta see the consultant again??

I've to go upto the hospital tomorrow if nothing has happened by then (which i very much doubt it will have done) and they are gonna check m,e over, see what my cervix is doing (lovely, really looking forward to this) and then hopefully book me a date for an induction.

But hopefully i'll go up there tomorrow they'll tell me i'm like 7cms already and have just been very brave and then bubs will just plop out! :lol:

Ooooh wouldnt that be luscious!! Be good if you are 1 or 2cm without knowing it though, this can happen.

They might give you a sweep too, help speed things up :)

I know Jade, any progress will fill me with joy be it 1cm or not! :lol:

You will have your baby by this time next week tops I reckon :)

whats policy at ur hospital for overdue vicki?

here is 12 days and they induce, if its that ur half way ;)

Im being induced 7 days after my due date here, dont ask me why. When I saw consultant he booked me in for the 12th of Jan if nothing has happened cos 'He wouldnt want to leave me any longer!'

JaidyBaby said:
Im being induced 7 days after my due date here, dont ask me why. When I saw consultant he booked me in for the 12th of Jan if nothing has happened cos 'He wouldnt want to leave me any longer!'

wow!!!!!!! thats cool, so by the 12th of jan ull have ur baby :D

Well I gotta go and see him on the 12th and whether he will send me up to the maternity ward on that day (which everyone seems to think he will) or book at date then I dunno. I think it prob is the first. But then if im induced on the 12th it can take ages so could be 13th or 14th.

Im hoping I dont have to be induced obviously though.

JaidyBaby said:
Well I gotta go and see him on the 12th and whether he will send me up to the maternity ward on that day (which everyone seems to think he will) or book at date then I dunno. I think it prob is the first. But then if im induced on the 12th it can take ages so could be 13th or 14th.

Im hoping I dont have to be induced obviously though.

yeha thats my hope!!!!!! i want as natural a labour as possible.

They leave you for 2 weeks up here hun, so next Friday is the cut off date!

Quick question too, bit tmi but we're all used to it by now, everytime i have been to the loo today there has been some show, just clear no blood or anything in it, so what i'm asking is does your show have to have blood in it??

Vicki83 said:
They leave you for 2 weeks up here hun, so next Friday is the cut off date!

Quick question too, bit tmi but we're all used to it by now, everytime i have been to the loo today there has been some show, just clear no blood or anything in it, so what i'm asking is does your show have to have blood in it??

no ive been losing my show and there hasnt been blood in the show, ive had seperate blood loss, but my show is like clear stringy snot (tmi)

Hmmm, hopefully this is a good sign that things are progressing as it's been every time i've wiped (once again sorry tmi!) also my nipples have been mega leaking today whereas i;ve not had much of this throughout whole pregnancy!

Maybe today will be the day after all! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back