I feel like..

sarafet

Reaction score
He is trying to claw his way out of me :wall:

I swear for the last half hour it feels like he is prodding my cervix with something sharp :roll: :rotfl: The pressure is sooo immense :wall:

Anyone else enjoying this pregnancy delight at the moment? :rotfl:

yep i know how you feel!! he's bin at it alot the past 3 or 4 weeks but the past 4 or 5 days the little monkey has been really hurting!! hopefully he's moving down more each time and the pains aren't for nothing :lol:
xxx

Ive been getting this a lot too.
It makes me jump from the shock of the pain its like he's got a chisel and is trying to find his way out :x

OH panics when i jump...thinks im going into labour :rotfl:

Ive had that for a few days now but hes not going anywhere so hes just playing me up :roll:
I sound like a demented chimpanzee ooo aaaa oooo aaaa ooooo when he colliers does it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: james thinks its amusing :shakehead: :rotfl:

he was doing it to me earlier when we were going to tesco, i was paranoid getting out of the car because i felt like my waters were going to burst or something :rotfl: oh had a look of horror on his face :rotfl:

:wave: Aimee does the exact same! First time it happened I thought that was labour starting! I even phoned my mum screaming at her 'Aimee is trying to come out!!'. :oops: My mum calmly told me I wasn't in labour and that she was probably just turning around. My reply was 'how would you know?!'. Yes she's had 2 kids but she wouldn't know what it was like! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back